Whats Happening!?

My new fanfiction is now out. I've published the prologue and will be getting the 1st chapter out soon. It's called Everybody's Got Their Demons. It's a one direction and 5sos fanfic. Here's the summary and go check it out. I promise it will be better than this one. Here's the summary:

*a 5sos and one direction fanfiction*

Four best friends in their sophomore year of college embark on a wild year of fun and mischief. It's the summer of 2017 before sophomore year and things are going to take a turn.

Four best friends Autumn, Ashbe, Dessmi and Raelynn are all living under the same roof which can get pretty hectic. There is plenty of sass, fights, singing and humour to go around. All of them are extremely 'dedicated' to one direction and 5sos.

They are all hiding their own secrets from each other but everybody's got their demoms right?

What happens when they find out Ashton Irwin is their one of best friends brother? What is the real reason Ashbe left home, was she running away from something?

A/N in this one direction did go on hiatus, but now that's it's 2017 they are going to be touring the MITAM album. Also I'm sorry if this is a shite summary, never been good at making these. Also I'm still pretty new at this whole writing process so bear with me :)

Please give the prologue a chance and once the 1st chapter is out pleas give that a chance. It would mean the world to me if you guys went over to read it.

I'm super sorry if you thought this was am extra surprise chapter.

Love you
~Ana xx