8- Arguments & Comfort Food

Recap

"hey mom and dad is-" she stops midsentance when she sees me.

"pip we need to talk NOW" I tell her.

Haley pov

Both me and pip go to my house so there's some privacy.

"why did you lie to me" I'm being blunt, I'm not showing her any sort if emotions right now.

"I just wanted to be alone. I have a life, I can't just be around you all the time" pip responds to me.

"you could've told me that you wanted to be alone"

"well clearly if I wouldve said that you would just come over here anyways" she shouts at me.

"i came over here cause I thought you were gone and wanted to hang out over here a little bit. It's boring that house with no one ever there it seems" I'm trying to stay calm while she's getting worked up.

"you can go find more friends. There's billions of people in the world, at least one of them can deal with you like I do"

"well I hung out with the boys to sort some junk out but they have touring to do. They'll probably just forget about us. Plus I don't trust them like I trust you pip"

"well why don't you start trusting them. I can't be here for every issue you have"

"I don't expect you to be here every time I need someone. I know I'll be completely alone one day. I don't constantly come to you when something is on"

"clearly you do cause you don't have anyone else but me"

"yeah I do, I have plenty of people around me"

"I doubt it, who would want to be with you. You're a train wreck waiting to screw everyone's life up. God knows you already did it to me"

"I know I mess things up alright. I would fix that if I knew how" both of us are just shouting back and forth with each other.

"did you ever once think I wanted to be sucked into your life"

"you said it yourself that your purpose here was to help me"

"that was just a bunch of crap I made up"

"what about harming yourself then"

"I told you I was good at makeup"

"so that whole conversation was a lie"

"of course it was, why would anyone care about you"

"all this time I thought you actually cared about me"

"it was all a dare from some friends. I had to be your friend for a year and guess what that's today"

"so you're just going to leave me after I trusted you with everything"

"i never truly listened or cared. I could  care less about your pathetic life and all your issues"

We argued back and forth for another 30 minutes but due to bad words I shall not tell you.

"no one will ever care about you cause your a worthless piece of sh**. That all you'll ever be. You have no purpose here, your just a mistake here to ruin everybody's lives. No wonder why your mom hates you and your sister killed herself and why your brother is addicted. I don't blame your father for hurting you, he just did what the rest of us wanted to do. Now if you'll excuse me I have people to be around that don't have life issues. I'd like to be around nice people that trust other people besides me. You'll probably go cut yourself but oh well, that's all of your issues now" she walks out and slams the door.