7- Food & Interview

"hey pip" I say as I walk into the house

"hey hays" pip says walking inside also, and ugh jaxton and porter are following behind

"uh I'm going to go to my room and chill for a bit and maybe catch up with some friends" I quickly run up the stairs.

"what about cleaning up" pip shouts

"I will tomorrow morning" I slam the door close and jump onto my bed. It's 8:15 now might as well get into pajamas. I slip on a oversized white shirt and some spandex underneath just in case.

"what shall I do online" I sat thinking for a while and decided to watch some Zoella, thatcherjoe and pointlessblog videos. They are my favorite YouTubers along with Dan and Phil. I decided on Zoella's vlogmas just cause I can.

Its been about an hour so I decide to start preparing for bed. I grab my phone to turn off my alarm since tomorrow is Sunday and I'm not about to wake up early. My text ringtone goes off and I dive for my phone to see who it is. I wonder why Niall's texting me, we just hung out.

Nialler:
Hey do you have a Skype just out of curiosity

Haley:
Yeah its - - - - - - - - -. Why do you need it

Nialler:
Me and the boys were wondering plus of any of us want to chat with you and not text

Haley:
Oh, alright then

I hook my phone onto my docking station and play my one direction music. I walk into my bathroom to clean my face and brush my teeth.

I went and sat back down on my bed to look through pinterest.

"why is Skype ruining my pinterest time" I look to see who it is, Niall. I pick up the call and soon enough Niall's face appears.

"hey hays"

"hey Niall"

"um not interrupting anything, am I?"

"no I'm just sitting here on my laptop watching YouTube and stuff" I look at the corner of my laptop to see its 10:30. "why are you up so late, don't you have interviews and all that jazz tomorrow"

"can't sleep right now. Why are you still up"

"well cause I have nothing that I need to do tomorrow and also can't sleep right now"

"well looks like we are both in the same boat"

"yeah I guess so"

"what's wrong haley you seem a bit off right now, when we left you were happy as can be"

"Porter and jaxton are still here, downstairs talking to piper. Also I kinda feel like I'm losing my best friend to them. She hasn't talk to me all day except for simple little phrases"

"well if you'd like, do you wanna go get something to eat to get your mind off all of that"

"when?"

"right now"

"I doubt anything is open right now"

"I saw a little ice-cream parlor down the street that's open till midnight for some reason"

"are you sure it wasn't noon"

"yes I'm sure, it said midnight on it also the lights were still on when we drove by. So yes or no?"

"sure, I'll be waiting outside"

"alright" he ended the call. I grabbed my little backpack/purse and put in my phone, wallet and some other things just in case.