Chapter 2

Harry, along with Draka, entered the building that Draka had directed them to and walked up to the counter.

"I'd like a room for the night." He said, and dropped some of the coins he had stolen on the table.

"Very well, kid. Room 21, down the hall and to your left." The man said, and gave Harry his key. He walked to his room and sat on the bed, letting Draka slide out.

"~Change your clothes as I had instructed you. You are the head of a very powerful family, so you must look like it. Cover your scar too.~" Draka instructed. Harry nodded, closed his eyes, and pictured the clothes that he had seen other wizards wear.

When he opened his eyes, his rags were gone and in their place a fine fitting robe of black silk with green lining. His scar, too, was gone, so he did not need to cover it with his hair.

"~Let's go.~" Harry said, and walked out of the tavern.

~•~•~•~•~

As Harry walked down Diagon Alley, Draka whispered the names of shops and what they sold in his ear, telling him which ones to go to after he got money from Gringotts, the wizarding bank.

Harry walked up the grand stairs and entered the bank, walking across the large room with an air of superiority. He stepped up to the head goblin and addressed him, making sure the goblin knew he meant business.

"I would like to enter my vault to take some possessions and money." Harry said, looking the goblin straight in the eye.

"Do you have your key?" The goblin replied.

"~Take a blood test.~" Draka whispered.

"No I do not, however I would like to take a blood test." Harry said.

"Very well. Name?"

"Harry Potter."

Everything went quiet inside of Gringotts. People stopped walking, and goblins looked up to see the supposed Harry Potter.

"Griphook will take you for the blood test. If you are who you say you are, he will be managing your vaults." The goblin said. Another came over, and led Harry to a back room which had a desk with a piece of paper on it.

"Sit." The goblin directed, and sat in the chair opposite of Harry. Griphook took out a silver knife with intricate designs on it, and handed it to Harry.

"Prick your finger with it and let a drop of blood on the parchment." He instructed. Harry did so, and watched as the blood spread out along the paper. It was upside down for him, so Griphook was the first to read it.

"This is strange." Griphook muttered.

"What is?"

"It seems that you are Harry Potter, however not by blood. You were adopted into the Potter family and given that name." He explained, turning the paper over so that Harry could read it.

"You are Harry Potter, however you are also someone else."

Name: Hadrian Salazar Riddle

Adoptive Name: Harry James Potter

Adoptive Mother: Lily Potter (Deceased)

Biological Mother: Unknown (Status Unknown)

Adoptive Father: James Charles Potter (Deceased)

Biological Father: Tom Marvolo Riddle (Living)

Godfathers: Lucius Abraxas Malfoy, Sirius Orion Black (adoptive)

Godmother: Narcissa Malfoy

Vaults:

Riddle Vault (Not Available)