Chapter 1

Cori's POV

Waking up the next morning, I showered and pulled on a baggy shit and jeans, not caring what I looked like. Hell, why did it matter? I never understood why other girls cared so much about that.  I for one, am happy just being myself, never putting makeup on, never dying my hair, never.. well anything. I grabbed a jacket and my backpack and headed down the large staircase to get to the kitchen.. Damn I was starving! 

Alec looked up at me and laughed. "Aren't you going to atleast TRY to look presentable on your first day of school?" Alec asked, smirking. The one thing Alec loved about having me as a sister, he never had to protect me from guys, I was never very noticable, and I could kick their asses myself. "Hell no." I retorted. Alec  could be such a pain in the arse sometimes. "Need a ride?" he asked. "Uhm, if you don't recall, I can drive! I'm not a little kid." I replied, angrily. I grabbed a bannana and my car keys. I ran out before Alec could piss me off any further.

I smiled as soon as I walked out the door to see my baby, my red and black ford mustang gleamed in the sunlight. I treated this car like it was my kid, I washed it weekly and made sure it was in the best condition possible. I had gotten it from my brother Jake on my 16th birthday. It was; needless to say, the best gift ever. I opened the door and sat down. Only to take a deep breath and close my eyes to prepare myself for the day ahead of me. 

I arrived at the small school, taking in it's subtle features. It was welcoming, small. I had never seen a school made out of such beautiful brick. I sighed softly, only to feel a small thud. Some bitch decided to run into my car. "Who the hell do you think you are?!" I practically screamed at the stupid  bimbo. She smirked and me and retorted, "You're in my spot, so move loser.". I hate stupid bitches like her. You know, the ones who think they run the world with their makeup and fake boobs. 

"Oh i'm sorry, did mommy and daddy buy this for you?" I smirked. "actuallly, yes. No get the fuck out." she glared. "Nope, sorry. And also, don't fuck with me. I would love to kick your stupid spray tanned ass!" I was beyond pissed now. "You'll be sorry! Just wait until I tell Cade about this!!" She backed into my car one last time and took off. I smiled because I won, but I knew it'd be a pain in the ass to fix that dent.

As I walked to the entrance, everyone's eyes were on me. I was guessing it was because they saw the little run-in I had with that stupid bitch. Oh well, I don't necessarily care. I lifted my head high, ignoring the whispers. I walked into the highschool office to see a small woman smiling warmly at me. 

"Oh hi dear, you must be Cori Danielson?" she looked at me cheerfully. "Yes, ma'am. That's me." I looked at her happily. "OH well i'm glad to see someone in this school has some manners! Here's your schedule. Oh, and Ms. Danielson, good luck! I've assigned Mr. Roberts to lead you around for the day. He should be here soon."

I smiled gratefully, and sat down on the cars they provided near the entrance. I wonder who this 'Mr. Roberts guy was.