Chapter 5

Just to let you know, none of these have been edited, i've been looking for an editor if anyone is interested. I'm sorry I didn't upload sooner, I had my conference track meet today. Anyways, enjoy! Comment, fan, vote all that good stuff! Thank you all! <3 -Krissy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cori's POV

I walked into my house, possibly the most pissed i've ever been in my life. All I can think about is different schemes to kick his ass. I don't care, i've never really had a boyfriend; yet again guys have always been either scared of me, or didn't pay any kind of attention to me. 

"What do you mean a threat?!" Alec's voice boomed, seemingly coming from the study. 

I hid by the door, trying to hear what was going on.

"I don't care about that! I care about my little sister! How do you think this will impact her?! We've just moved here! We are NOT leaving! She has to be able to life a normal life!" Alec seemed pissed. He's always looked after me, but he knew I could take care of myself. Why did any of this matter to him? We've never had a 'normal' life. Why would it matter if we didn't start now? 

"Tell him, if he wants her; he has to get to me first." Click. And just like that, Alec had hung up the phone. 

I gasped; who would want to take me? And why? Whatever. I'd be ready, but in the meantime; I better find out some more information on this.

Angry, I decided to go for a run. I definitely needed to blow off some steam. 

I pulled on my GT-s, a pair of small running shorts, and a sports bra. It was too hot out for anything else today. 

I ran out past the back porch and into the woods. I had been running for about an hour when I ran into something that represented a brick wall. I was knocked on my feet and when I looked up, I couldn't believe who it was. 

Cade's POV

"Woah, slow down speedster!" I laughed at the now awestruck Cori. But that suprised face didn't last long because very quickly, it became angry. "You bastard! First the whole rachel thing at school, then the locker room, and now you're stalking me? You're sick!" Cori fumed. I couldn't help but feel bad about what had happened today. I wasn't really getting off on a great start with her.

"Uh, yeah.. About that, i'm sorry." I couldn't think of anything else to say. When it came to my little mate, I was speechless. "Whatever. Don't make it seem like you care; I know how guys like you are. You've never wanted a mate, never will. So quit it with the bullshit drama queen 'i'm so sorry' act." Her words sunk in, almost crushing me. She had every right to think that about me. But, after seeing her at practice today, I don't know how I feel about the whole 'mate' thing. And plus, I always liked the chase.

"Stop looking at me like that, it's annoying." She seemed to be referring to the way I looked at her chest. "Well, don't flaunt it if you don't want anyone to look." It was true, girls did that all the time. All any girl wanted was attention. 

"Well, I didn't mean to. I came out here because I thought I would be alone. Too bad I wasn't.." She looked upset. "Look, I didn't mean to run into you. I wanted to take some time to think about things, and this is usually the place I do so." 

"Oh. Sorry I thought you were stalking me or something. But don't you dare think I care, because I don't. You're just a self-absorbed jerk. The only reason i'm being nice to you is because you're my teammate. If you weren't, trust me I wouldn't be near as friendly." Why did she hate me so much? Aren't mates suppossed to care about each other?

"Oh suprised? I saw you and your whore Rachel. All you care about is sex. You go for all of the girls that wear too much makeup, care about their clothes, and act like bitches. Why? Because you're an idiot. And I do not have any time for that, so goodbye." She took off before I could run after her.

Damn it! Why do I always screw things up with this girl? I've known her for a day and things already suck. 

Sick of running, I went to Rachel's. After all she did say she had a 'suprise' for me. 

"Hey babe." Rachel winked, obviously trying to sound sultry. For some reason, it just seemed like she was trying too hard.. That never bothered me before. Well, sex is sex. I reminded myself.

Rachel sauntered towards me, her dark hair hanging on her shoulders. Rachel was wearing waaay too much makeup. What? I've never noticed that before. She smelt heavily of hairspray and perfume. Sick. 

All I wanted to do was gag.

Rachel started to kiss my neck, sending chills down my spine and my wolf to become restless, wanted only his mate, not her. 

I wasn't even turned on, usually just seeing Rachel sends my libido into overdrive. But yet, right now all I wanted to do was puke. "Rachel... I-I... can't do...this." I stuttered, just managing to get it out. "It's her isn't it. That bitch you think is your mate? I am your REAL mate Cade! I am! Not that disgusting man! How da---" I cut her off. No one talks about my mate like that.

"You bitch! You will not speak about Cori that way! She is MY mate. She is your future Luna! If you such as breathe around her, I will kick you out of the Three Rivers Pack! DO you understand?!" I used my Alpha tone, trying to make it clear to her.

"Yes." She looked down, trying to act innocent; which only disgusted me further. Why would I have ever been interested in her?!

I stormed out, heading for my car. I needed to go home and get away from all of this shit.

Rachel's POV

"We'll see about that Caden, you are mine. I deserve to be Luna, and I will take my rightful title."