Chapter 15

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm really sorry about the late upload. I've been kinda busy with swim team and running. I know the last chapter was kind of dissapointing and i'm sorry. I keep thinking about it and even i;m mad with the way it went. I don't really ever think about anything before I write; I just write it. I would really like to hear feedback on what you guys would want; too. This is my first ever story on here. So I want it to be able to meet your guys' expectations. Thank you guys!

Remember; Vote, comment, fan, etc!

-Krissy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cori's POV:

I awoke; crying. I was sobbing like a complete idiot and I couldn't hold my tears back.

"Cori; it's okay. You were having a nightmare." A low voice mumured; calming me slightly. I felt warm arms wrap around my waist and bring me in closer to a hard body; tingles running through my body.

I glanced up; "Cade." I whispered; hardly inaudible.

"Yes?" He asked; his lips pressed against the top of my head. "Was I really dreaming?" I asked; I couldn't believe I was. It all felt; too real. It wasn't right.

"Yeah; you were out for quite some time. Your forehead's hot. You're running a fever. You've been sick for days; just dozing off randomly and murmuring in your sleep." He replied, his voice sensuous but cautious; probably because I was sick.

I was shocked; but greatful it was only a dream. "Cade..." I whispered.

 "Mmm..?" He groaned; his lips still on my head.

"I--it was Tony. He.. hurt me." I spoke louder this time; trying to make sure Cade could hear me. Which if you really though about it; was stupid. Considering the fact he had wolf - hearing.

"Cori; I've been in this room with you for the last four days. I haven't left once; and you've been sleeping the entire time. Tony hasn't laid a finger on you; I assure you that." Cade growled; seemingly angry about the thought of anyone touching me; even more so hurting me.

"I don't know how to tell you this Cori but; Tony... He's gone." Cade spoke almost inaudiably.

"What do you mean.. 'Gone'?" I asked; panic settling in my veins.

"He ran away from the pack. Broke off all ties with us. Cori.. Tony.. He's an Alpha. And not a good one." Cade spoked with more authority; anger rippling through his words.

"I know." I replied; thinking about the dream I had just had.

"Cade.. the dream I had.. It... Tony.. He wants to take me, and I don't know why." I stated; feeling fear begin to creep down my spine causing me to shiver.

"Cori; it was just a dream. We can't make assumptions. But I promise i'll be here to protect you; no matter what happens." I felt offended by his words; he didn't believe me. But; he was right. We couldn't make assumptions on things like dreams. That wasn't right of us to do so.

I sighed; Cade always seemed to understand things better than I did. But then realization struck me. Rachel. Did.. Did that actually happen? Did Cade really cheat on me?

"Cade.. I--in my dream.. You cheated on me.. With.. Rachel.." I spoke cautiously; afraid to hear his answer.

"Cori; that would never happen. I love you. I understand your fear of me cheating on you after everything I have done. But ever since the moment I saw you; I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. I can't even look at another woman because no one even compares to you. I can't explain it; Cori. Dammit; you are just always there. I never wanted a mate; but when I met you; everything changed. I'm not just saying that either, because if you were in my head right now you'd understand. I just can't think about anyone else. You're so different.. Cori; you're not like any other girl. You're special." Cade spit out his words; fast. Poor guy began to blush. He seriously looked like a blonde tomato.

Then I realized.. "What did you just say?" I questioned; completely awestruck.

"Do I HAVE to repeat myself?" Cade asked; sounded slightly annoyed.

"You.. Love.. me?" I asked; still getting over the fact he had said it.

"Yeah?" He asked; not seeing why it was a big deal.

I just stared at him, waiting for him to notice. I laughed at his face when he finally came to a relization. Cade's mouth quickly went from his usual smirk to an open-mouthed smile, bearing his perfectly pearl white teeth.

He sighed and spoke; grabbing my chin with his hand and gently pulling it up so my eyes would meet his. "I love you." Cade grinned; smiling whole heartedly.

"I love you too; mate." I giggled like a kid; considering the last chain of events; it seemed to suit the moment.

He looked into my eyes; his blue eyes sparkling.

Then; his lips met mine.

My body started tingling and instantly came to life. Unfortunately Cade pulled away; ending the kiss all too soon.

He smirked at me; giving me a knowing look. "I can smell your hormones; and I have to get out of here before I do something i'll regret; like taking you right here, right now." He laughed and got off of the bed. "Why would you regret that?" I asked playfully.

"Because I want our first time to be special." He stated; then he proceeded to turn on his heel and walk out of the room.

I sighed; and decided to get out of the bed. I was feeling rather cheerful.

That was; until I looked down on the bed to see the blood where I was laying.. Not to mention the blood on the lond shirt I was wearing.

I wasn't on my period.. "nonononono!" I began freaking out. I stuck a finger up my entrance; needing to check.

My hymen was broken.

It wasn't just a dream.

------------------------------------------

A/N: Dun, dun, DUN. Hahaha whooopsies. I promise to upload soon though everyone! Tell me what you thought about this chapter!