II - Scotland

Birth VLOG

"Hey guys Scotland here. So It's New Years and we were just hanging out with everyone and lighting fireworks but I started getting contractions. I didn't want to automatically rush to the hospital so I did a little research and google says I should go to the hospital when my contractions are 5 minutes apart. Right now they're like 15 minutes so we're not going just yet. My water hasn't broken yet either so once my contractions are almost 5 minutes apart Colby and I are going to go the hospital" Scotland said.

"Are you vlogging?" Colby asked Scotland.

"Ya. Colby and Corey are putting together the crib since we haven't done it" Scotland said as she turned the camera to face Colby and Corey.

"Corey you don't do that" Colby said.

"Well I'm sorry I've never put a crib together"

*

"Please come out already. I wanna hold you in my arms" Devyn said to Scotlands belly.

"You think she'll be here tonight?" Hayden asked.

"I don't know it's like 6pm so I think maybe tomorrow morning" Scotland said.

*

"Okay guys so my contractions are 8 minutes apart. We're going to the hospital already since its is about 30-45 minutes away. Colby is putting the car seat in the car and Hayden and Sam are coming with us in the car. Devyn, Corey, and Elton are going in another car. And I have no idea where Aaron is. My water still hasn't broken so that's a little weird but I don't know it could be normal" Scotland said as she got in the car.

"We're gonna have our baby babe" Colby said with a smile as he looked at Scotland.

"I know"

*

"Okay guys so we're at the hospital already. I'm 6 centimeters dilated my water still hasn't broken but the doctor thinks it's going to be a while so I'll update you guys when something happens"

*

"I'm growing impatient Scotland" Hayden said. Scotland had the camera pointed at her and Devyn and Corey were also in the room with Colby and Scotland.

"Well what do you want me to do?"

"Push that baby out. You're 6 centimeters that's like this big" Hayden said holding her hands about 6 inches apart.

"Actually it's a lot smaller than that" Corey said as he pushed her hands closer together so they were 6 centimeters apart.

"Stupid metric system"

"Did you really just reenact a scene in friends"

"It was all for the vlog" Corey said.

*

"So guys just a little update. We've been at the hospital for 4 hours. Scotland's contractions are a minute apart. She's getting an epidural right now which is why I'm vlogging" Colby said to the camera.

"Babe how many centimeters are you dilated?" Colby asked Scotland while keeping the camera pointed at him.

"Still 6" Scotland said.

"Ya she's still 6 centimeters which we're a little concerned about. Everyone went home but said to call them as soon as something happens. How do you feel babe?" Colby asked as he turned the camera to Scotland who had just finished getting an epidural.

"Good now that I got the drugs"

"How bad are your contractions on a scale of 1-10?"

"When they started they were like a 3 but now they're a solid 47"

"That bad?"

"Do you wanna do it?"

"Hey I would if I could" Colby said.

*

"So it's 2:57AM January 2nd. It's Colby's birthday and I'm still pregnant"

"Happy birthday babe" Scotland said as she turned the camera to him.

"Thanks"

*

"I actually stopped dilating for about 3 or 4 hours. I was at 6 centimeters for a while. The doctor actually thought I would have to do a C-section due to the fact that I stopped dilating but now I'm at 9 centimeters so we should be parents within an hour" Scotland said pointing the camera to Colby who was laying right next to her. He flashed a smile. Someone knocked on the door so Colby yelled come in.

"Any updates yet?" Hayden said as she walked in with Sam.

"Ya Im 9 centimeters" Scotland said.

"How big does that thing open? Holy crap" Sam said.

"Where are your guys parents?" Sam asked.

"My mom just left to go get food and Colby's parents couldn't get a flight out here till tomorrow at 2"

"Well I'm staying until you push that baby out" Hayden said.

"I have to go" Sam said.

*

"Okay try to push" the doctor told Scotland. Hayden was now recording Scotland but only from the stomach up. Colby was right next to Scotland holding her hand.

"You got this Scott" Hayden said as Scotland tried pushing the baby out.

"Okay stop" Scotland stopped and started breathing.

"You're doing great babe" Colby said.

*

"Oh my god you did it" Hayden said. The doctors placed the crying baby in Scotland's arms. Colby and Scotland were both smiling at their baby.

"Oh my god guys I'm crying" Hayden said as she turned the camera to face herself. She had tears coming down her face and she was covering her mouth with her hand.

*

"Hello"

"Sam get everyone over here. She just had the baby" Hayden said on the phone with the camera still facing herself.

"Scott? Scott are you okay? Babe?" Colby said. Hayden turned her attention to the couple but leaving the camera pointed at herself.

"What happened?" Hayden asked.

"She passed out. I need everyone to please exit the room" the doctor said.

"What's going on?" Sam asked on the phone.

"I- I don't know" Hayden said.

"Ma'am please leave the room"

To be continued...