XVII - TFIL

We're getting our own reality show

"What's up YouTube we got the squad here" Elton said.

"And Brennen Taylor" Brennen said.

"Brennen shut the fuck up" Scotland said.

"Sorry I just had to make it known that I was here" Brennen said.

"Anyway. Yes you read the title right. We're getting our own reality show. It's going to include all our roommates plus our non roommates that are here and a few other friends" Elton said and everyone cheered.

"So we've actually been secretly filming for a couple months we actually already finished the first season but we didn't want to tell you guys we were filming because we didn't know if it was a for sure thing. So we didn't want to get you guys all excited then they decide not to put our show on tv but we got it so we're telling you all" Hayden said.

"The first episode of our show will premiere September 15th on MTV at 6pm PST so everyone mark your calendars" Colby said.

"Also we did want to say that the first episode is before the podcast Scotland and Madison did which happened about 2 months ago so the episodes might include stuff you guys have already seen because the show is not in sync with our YouTube videos so one of us might have posted a video 2 months ago and you might see us filming it on the show like 3 months later" Corey said.

"So why should you all watch it? Well I mean why wouldn't you go watch it? You got Colby Brock who's the sexiest man on YouTube, you got Scotland and Hayden who are the biggest female youtubers, you got Corey Scherer who's a dancer, you got a makeup artist, a bunch of other youtubers and Elton" Brennen said.

"Fuck you Brennen" Elton said.

"Honestly can we that's great clickbait" Brennen said.

"You guys should go watch it because we are the first social media influencers to have their own reality show that's on ACTUAL tv rather than an online website that nobody knew of" Scotland said emphasizing the word actual.

"Damn it's pretty shady in here" Devyn said.

"I know right" Amanda said.

"This show will show how crazy our everyday lives are, some behind the scenes footage of our YouTube videos and there are also a few cameos from some of your other favorite youtubers" Sam said.

"Like Kian Lawley, Colby's man crush Jc Caylen, and some OG magcon members like Taylor Caniff, Matthew Espinosa, Hayes Grier, and Mahogany Lox plus more" Hayden said.

"Hey Jc Caylen is a very influential YouTuber okay" Colby said.

"Jc if your watching this Colby wants to fuck you" Scotland said.

*

"Also since everyone is gonna ask, every single one of these girls except maybe Kat got into fights with........well a lot of people" Elton said.

"I was either not there when the fights happened or I was trying to stop it" Katrina said.

"Wait so does this mean you guys are no longer posting on YouTube?" Amanda asked.

"No we are all still sticking to our regular YouTube schedules so videos will be up on each of our channels on the usual posting day. But on the show you get to see some behind the scenes footage and some clips that we maybe cut out of our videos" Hayden said.

"Ya we've seen the first episode ready and we'll that shit is fucking crazy" Brennen said.

"But anyway thank you all for watching. Don't forget to subscribe to everyone's channels I'll have all their info in the description. See you on the big screen" Elton said.

*

"Wait we didn't even tell them what the name of the show is" Scotland said.

"We didn't?" Elton asked as he looked at everyone and they said no.

"Should we say it on three?" Elton asked.

"Ya let's do it"

"Well the name of our show is......one, two, three"

"TRAP HOUSE" everyone yelled and then got up and went crazy.

"Were gonna get kicked out of this house before the show even premieres" Elton said as he grabbed his camera.

"Honestly probably" Hayden said.

"Tune on on September 15th. It's going to be wild. Like and subscribe and I'll see you guys soon. Bye" Elton said.
______________________________

Well that's it for this book guys but don't worry trap house is coming soon. I made a trailer and it's kinda stupid. I used the trailer template on iMovie at first but I didn't like how that turned out so I just made my own. It's not the best but it's not the worst. The audio is kinda fucked up on some clips in the trailer also.

Anyway the first chapter will be posted very very soon like maybe within a day or two so look out for that.

Also I wanted to say that Scotland was originally played by Tana Mongeau but I'm changing it to Grace Renfro also known as SincerlyGracie on YouTube. If you don't know who she is you'll see her in the trailer.

Stay beautiful
~J