VIII - Sam and Colby

(A/n: for those who aren't of the Hispanic/Latino culture or don't know anything about Mexican foods/candy I inserted pictures so you can have an idea of what they're eating in this chapter)

Trying Mexican Food

"You guys have to be really careful eating this. If you're not careful there's a possibility that you can stop your breathing and you can die" Scotland explained.

"What?" Sam and Colby both said.

*

"Oh my god I'm so scared now" Sam said.

"Just [fucking] do it" Scotland said.

*

"Oh my god I'm crying. I'm [fucking] crying" Colby said as the camera zoomed into his eyes to show tears forming.

*

"What's up guys it's Sam and Colby" Colby said.

"And im rocking Alex to sleep because Colby couldn't wait to film till Alex fell asleep" Scotland said.

"You're such a liar you're the one who couldn't wait" Colby said.

"No actually Sam is the one who couldn't wait" Scotland said.

"It's Taco Tuesday guys" Sam said.

"I'll be back" Scotland said as she got up and walked away.

*

"Okay I'm ready" Scotland said coming back without Alex.

"Okay so we're here with Scotland and I've seen a lot of people trying Mexican candy YouTube but I don't think I've seen people try Mexican foods with someone of the Mexican culture or race there to explain to them what they're eating" Sam explained.

"Sam and I did a Mexican candy tasting video but we had no idea what we were eating so I think this will be fun to have Scotland here to tell us what we're eating" Colby said.

"I'm half Mexican by the way. I went and got different Mexican candies and I also got a couple of Mexican foods that they're going to try so this is going to be fun" Scotland said.

"Let's get started"

"Okay so first neither of you are allergic to peanut butter or peanuts right?" Scotland asked.

"No" they both said.

"Okay so this is the first thing you're going to try. It's messy so be careful" Scotland said as she handed each boy a circular item.

"Okay so what is this called?" Colby asked as he unwrapped it.

"It is called a Mazapán. It is made of almonds and peanuts I think" Scotland explained.