V - Brennen

Scotland is going to kill me

"Bro when she's 18 tell her to hit me up" Brennen said.

"Brennen no. I'll fucking kill you" Scotland said.

*brennen vlogs song*

"What's up guys so I'm cleaning up my house right now because Colby and Scotland are bringing their baby over to my house. I didn't get to visit them at the hospital because I was out of town for a project so they said they'd bring her today" Brennen said.

*

"What's up guys" Brennen said to Colby and Scotland as they walked in.

"What's up my dude" Scotland said. Colby walks in right behind her with a baby carrier.

"What's up baby daddy" Brennen said to Colby.

"What's up bro"

"Come in guys sit down show me your child" Brennen said. Scotland and Colby sat on the couch and Colby placed the baby carrier on the floor. Scotland took the blanket off the carrier and unbuckled her before taking her out.

"Oh my god she's so fucking tiny" Brennen said.

"Do you want me to vlog for you?" Colby asked.

"Could you"

"Ya" Colby took Brennen's camera and recorded Scotland handing Alex to Brennen.

"Oh my god she's so cute" Brennen said.

"You have to support her head" Scotland said adjusting Brennen's arm so Alex could be comfortable.

"I'm sorry I've never held a newborn baby before" Brennen said.

"It's okay bro I hadn't either" Colby said. Alex started crying.

"Shit what did I do?" Brennen asked.

"Nothing she's just hungry. Wanna feed her or do you want one of us to do it?" Scotland said.

"Well I mean I don't have boobs"

"I have a bottle for her" Scotland said taking the bottle out of the diaper bag.

"Oh. Ya I'll feed her. Did you pump this out of your boobs?" Brennen asked.

"Ya I did right outside your house actually"

"Really?"

"No"

*

"Do you want a baby now?" Colby asked Brennen. Brennen was now behind the camera.

"Hell no i can't even take care of Kobe" Brennen said.

"I'll be back" Scotland said before picking up her bag and walking into the bathroom.

"Is she good?" Brennen asked Colby.

"Ya she has postpartum hemorrhage" Colby explained.

"What's that?"

"It's- look it up"

*

"What the hell took you so long girlfriend?" Brennen asked once Scotland came out of the bathroom.

"I have to pump girlfriend" Scotland said holding up a bottle with milk in it.

"How often do you do that shit?"

"Like every three to four hours"

"And then what do you do with the milk you don't give to your baby?" Brennen asked.

"I put it in the fridge until she needs it"

"So do you have a bunch of bottles with breastmilk in your fridge?"

"Ya she has her own little section on the fridge just her milk" Colby explained as he fixed his hat.

"That's hella funny"

"Ya sometimes Corey gets mad when he sees a bottle of milk that's like a centimeter out of my area" Scotland said.

"Has anyone tried your breastmilk other than Alex?"

"Ya Colby and Hayden have"

"Colby what the fuck?"

"I had to make sure the bottle wasn't too hot so I put some on my arm and then I licked it. Hayden is the fucking weirdo she's the one that dumped it in her mouth" Colby explained.

"Hayden Matthews exposed" Brennen said.

"She's never gonna do a photoshoot with you anymore" Scotland said.

"Dammit. Hayden i love you. Do a photoshoot with me"

*

"Bye Alexander. You come back whenever you want okay" Brennen said to the baby.

"Honesty she's so cute bro when she's 18 tell her to hit me up" Brennen said to them.

"Brennen no. I'll fucking kill you" Scotland said.

"Hey if she's Colby's baby she's gonna be real cute when she's older" Brennen said.

"2 seconds from making you unable to have children in the future" Scotland said.

"Honestly do it that's great clickbait" Brennen said.

"Fuck off Brennen"

"Okay I'm kidding but not really"

"Bro when she's 18 you'll be like 42" Colby said as he picked up the baby carrier.

"So maybe I'll be ready to settle down bro"

"Okay we're leaving" Scotland said.

"Okay bye guys" Brennen said as they walked out.

"And that was today's episode of how to piss your friends off"

*

"Okay thank you guys so much for watching today's vlog. Make sure to give it a thumbs up and subscribe. I love you guys. Bye" Brennen said to his camera.