XIV - Scotland

Surprise podcast Preview (you'll be shook)

"This is the first podcast that my followers didn't know about" Scotland said.

Get ready...

"Honestly i don't think anyone is going to be expecting this" Hayden said to the camera.

"This time Im not asking the questions. My guest and I are getting asked the questions" Scotland said as the camera focused on the guest tapping her nails against the table.

For the most intense podcast...

"Legally i was not allowed to film this video in my house and I was not allowed to bring my baby" Scotland said into the mic.

Ever

"This is a really nerve racking podcast only because if one bad thing is said Scotland will lose it and she will go to jail" Colby said.

"We both had to get searched and we both had to get metal detected so needless to say this podcast is going to be interesting" Scotland said.

With special guest

"This bitch is not serious right now" Scotland said.

Madison Beer

"The baddest bitch is in the building" Madison said.

"You're the biggest slut I know" Scotland said.

"I know you are but what am I?"

"What are you 5? Oh wait. Yes you are"

The truth

Will

Come out..

"You used Jack for followers and fame" Scotland said causing Madison to roll her eyes.

"Don't roll your fucking eyes at me"

"I do what I want bitch"

And you will be SHOOK

"You fucking voted for Trump" Scotland said loudly.

"He wants to make America great again so if that means taking your Spanish ass back to Spain then sign me the fuck up"

*

"Guys stop" security yelled as a fight broke out.

*

"I'm gonna go to jail tonight" Scotland said into her mic.

*

"If you get into a fight you will go to jail do you not understand that? There are numerous police officers here" Colby said to Scotland as he was holding her arms and she was leaned against a wall with Colby in front of her.

*

"Say It louder bitch" Hayden yelled as she walked onto the stage causing Sam to run after her and try pulling her back.

"Can someone get this irrelevant bitch out of here?" Madison said.

*

"Sam we need to go get her out of jail right now" Colby yelled at his best friend.

Coming to Go90

"Do you honestly think you're a good influence on your daughter" Madison asked Scotland.

"Well I know I'm a hella better influence on mine then you'd ever be on yours"

*

"Ask your baby daddy where he was yesterday" Madison said.

"Imma give you two seconds to stand up before I go over there and beat your ass" Scotland said before standing up.

4.21.19

👍🏽592,925 || 👎🏽4,386 || 💬24,926

Username1: yo I just got the fucking chills. This is gonna be so fucking crazy I can't wait.

Username2: omg I can't believe you're doing a podcast with Madison. That's intense.

Username3: no hate cuz I love you Scott but why would Madison agree to do a podcast with you for your channel if she doesn't like you?
4 replies
Username4: honestly I was thinking the same thing but vice versa
Scotland James: the podcast is not for my channel. It's for the go90 app. Instead of my usual podcasts being 10 minutes this one is actually almost an hour long. Neither one of us came up with the idea our managers did.
Username5: omg yes an hour long podcast I love them so much.
Username6: well at least it's on go90 so I don't have to pay for a membership.

Username7: the fact that they had to get metal detected and Scotland wasn't allowed to bring Alex or record at her own house like her usual podcasts shows how crazy it's gonna be
1 reply
Scotland James: although our managers did want us to do this my manager was concerned for safety and told me it'd be best if Alex stayed at home and if we did it in a different location so Madison or any of her company wouldn't have the opportunity to leak my address

Username8: omg I need to watch this now

Username9: so you got arrested? Or Hayden did? I'm shooketh.

Hayden Matthews: I got to live this shit and it was so crazy. Everyone will finally see what a terrible person Madison is.

Matthew Espinosa: yooooo that looked crazy.

Corey Scherer: next time you guys ask for us to babysit I'm saying no and going with you to see the madness

Username10: omg please do the same thing with Maggie that would be amazing

Username11: Madison voted for Trump?!?!?! I hate her even more.

Username12: oh god Madison is so stupid I really hope Scotland or Hayden beat her ass

___________________________

Well guys looks like you'll have to wait two years for the Scotland and Madison podcast.

Nah jk it will be within one or two chapters.