IV - Colby

Meeting my baby!

"So guys I have no idea what is happening. We're at the hospital and Scotland just had the baby but she passed out after and the doctor said she lost a lot of blood. They made Hayden and I get out and they took our baby to clean her up so I'm just sitting here with Hayden" Colby said as he pointed the camera to Hayden.

"Dude Im like, what the [fuck]?" Hayden said.

"I like am so scared because what if something happens to her?" Colby said as he wiped his eyes.

"Colby she'll be fine. I know she will" Hayden said.

"All the roommates are on their way because Hayden called once the baby was born"

"She's awake now you guys can come in" the doctor said. Colby placed his camera on the bench outside the the room where Hayden then picked it up and went into the hospital room. Colby was hugging and kissing Scotland.

"Oh my god are you okay" Hayden asked Scotland.

"Ya I don't even know what happened" she said.

*

"So guys apparently Scotland passed out from the pain and also lost a lot of blood but she's doing good now and they're bringing us our baby" Colby said now holding the camera

"Have you guys told them her name yet?" Hayden asked.

"No we haven't actually" Colby said.

"Here's your baby girl" a nurse said as she walked into the room with a baby in her arms. Colby handed his camera to Hayden and the nurse handed the baby to Colby.

"Hi baby" Scotland said as Colby placed the baby in Scotland's arms. Colby then was sitting on the bed next to Scotland both of them looking down at their daughter.

"Oh my god she's so beautiful" Colby said. Hayden got a close up of the baby on Colby's camera.

"She looks just like you Colby" Hayden said.

"She does. I hope she has his eyes" Scotland said.

"I can't believe you guys made her"

"I know" Scotland said looking up at Colby who kissed her.

"Hello" Hayden turned the camera to the door to show all the roommates walking in.

"Hey"

"Happy birthday man and congratulations" Sam said to Colby.

"Thanks bro" everyone wished Colby a happy birthday then went to see the baby.

"Oh my god she's so cute" Devyn said.

"Wanna hold her?" Scotland asked Devyn. She nodded and held her arms out. Colby helped Scotland hand her the baby.

"Oh my god she's so tiny" Devyn said.

"Pose for a screenshot" Hayden said to Corey and Devyn. They both smiled at the camera.

"Cute cute" everyone took their turn holding the newest member of the house.

*

"So what are you guys naming her?" Corey asked.

"Alexander Rose Brock" Colby said.

"Aww that's cute"

*

"So Devyn and I were talking and we decided-" Corey started but was cut off by Aaron.

"You're pregnant?"

"What? No. We think you two should have our room and we can take your room" Devyn said.

"Guys no. We'll be fine. Everything we need for her fits in our room fine. Plus you guys got the room first" Colby said.

"Ya but you guys have a baby now. There's three of you. Devyn and I will be fine in a smaller room" Corey said.

"No it's really fine. Plus by the time we moved everything around it would take too long" Scotland said.

"Hey we offered"

"And we appreciate that but we'll be fine"

"Guys she's opening her eyes" Scotland said. Hayden got close with the camera to show baby Alexander's eyes for the first time.

"She has Colby's eyes" Devyn said.

"They look like Scotland's though" Hayden said.

"No they're a dark blue or gray" Scotland said. Colby took Alexander and placed her in the baby crib near the bed. Hayden got an up close shot of Alexander.

"I'm very proud of you babe" Colby said to Scotland

"Thank you"

"Shes beautiful guys" Elton said.

"Thank you uncle Elton"

*

"So guys I hope you enjoyed this video. If you would like to see baby Alexander more check out Scotland's YouTube channel she vlogs a lot so once we get home she'll be vlogging a lot. Thank you all so much for your support on everything. Don't forget to give this video a thumbs up and subscribe. I love you all so much. Bye" Colby said to his camera.