Anger

The only possible route of escape sealed with the heavy wooden doors closing without a creek. Not knowing what I was supposed to so, I waved in a frantic manner, my voice showing my nervousness as I said. "Hey."

With his languid unwavering expression he only stared, making me feel more awkward. Maybe he wasn't actually angry and it was just me over thinking things. Reassuring myself that it was indeed the case, I took slow calculated steps towards him.

Coming to a stop at arm's distance, in quick movements of hand, touched his forehead and retreated it back. "You have a slight fever." Judging from the warm sensation my palm felt I informed him, still unable to look him in the eye for some reason.

I also feared that I wouldn't be able to withdraw when it came to those amber eyes. Shaking my head off the image, I turned to place my bag on the table and take out the necessary to tackle the symptoms.

In the short while of unzipping the bag, I was unable to hold myself back from looking over my shoulder to verify his presence. The unshakable of feeling of being stalked by a formidable predator made me fumble with the lib of the medicine jar.

But the feeling was overcome when a specific memory played back to back in my mind. He had been exposed to sunlight when he had come to rescue me, this must have been the reason for the fever to resurface.

Guilt immediately left me choked and it paved way to shock when encountering his bright star like eyes so close to mine on turning back. Startled by the sudden closeness my body froze involuntarily. Through my peripheral vision I sensed his hand move down to container I held in a tight grip.

Efficiently prying it away from my fingers he brought it up for me to see. "Tell me Elia, is this the same medicine that you used for that mongrel."

Confused by the question, I thought over each word to come to a conclusion that he was referring to Greene for he was the only other I treated recently. But I felt uncertain as I answered. "No. Both your conditions are different."

Soundlessly an opaque crack grew over the glass walls of the container he held. He leaned in, forcing me to step back only to be restrained between him and the table my bag sat upon. "If were to be under the affects of the same ailments would you have used the same medicine for the both of us." He seethed, his jaws clenching and unclenching as the blue in his eyes diluted giving unequaled amber.

"Yes. I wouldn't want to waste it." It turned out to be the wrong answer or maybe the worst.

Very quickly I was engulfed within a cage on all four sides with his hands clenching the ends of the table which molded with his palm structure as though it were gel and not solid gold. "I am a God human child. I do not use used things and yet you treated the mongrel before me." Molten, his eyes were molten giving an illusion of a terrifying volcano.

I had always known Hades was arrogant and proud, but to be angered to such a degree for such a thing made me confused and angry. "You might be a powerful God, but that doesn't give you the right to call him a mongrel and for the record I would rather treat him than you. He treats me better than you."

The crisp sound of the glass shattering was distinctly heard, but I did not fail to notice the hand that moved closer to my waist the same moment the container shattered in his other hand quite close to my body.

My hands reached for his, but he withdrew them while turning away towards the door. The gleam of the glass shards embedded to his palms was tucked away within loose sleeves.

"People are never selfless without a reason, no one good to a fault without experiencing the bad. So feel free to rebuke if you are not trying to right a wrong." The steps I took forward came to a stop. They were simple words yet they were venom ripping open old wounds.

I knew he had only guessed, not really knowing how much pain it caused. It must have been out of anger, but I didn't it have it in me to forgive.

Closing my eyes shut for a brief moment, I quietly fished out another jar and slammed it to his chest which were caught it his sleeves as it dropped. "Drink it."

And the like the time he had turned away and blocked me away, I turned on my heels towards the door. "We all have something to hide, but at least I faced my fears." With those parting words I stormed off through the door that flew open a split second before contact.

It was only then that I wiped away the trail of moisture.

                                        Angry Hades. Ditch the red eyes.

Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you liked it and please do vote and comment.