This Better Be a Creative Lie

The real thing.

"My dear daughter." The voice rang like a bird's song, one that could to get you to pause and praise, but caught in a steel grip I was unable to breath.

"Brother you are suffocating her." William reacts noticing my suffering and graps onto the muscular arm, his fingers digging into the tanned flesh to make his request clear.

DAUGHTER! BROTHER? Who is this man?

The stranger immediately lets go and the sound of feet shuffling back follows as if he was innocently unaware of his deadly grip.

William forces down the growl of displeasure and reaches out to massage my neck, his gaze narrowing. "Why are you early?"

The person behind us, I realise was a god and also evidently the one Will was not too keen to meet and similing away Will' concern I shift forward in my seat to turn back to meet the same disarming smile.

His face was crafted with elegant beauty, with the complexion of sweet honey, tanned and without a flaw and framing his chiseled face was locks in infinite shades of blonde left in soft messy curls while his brows and lashes were drawn in a more darker tinge.

The symbol of the golden sun sat between his brows, and tattoos of the same hue inked with the strokes like that of fingertips peaked over his neckline tracing down to his arms, the golden markings in a ethereal glow over warm skin.

Silver eyes lower as delicate lips weave a hypnotic spell. "How long I have awaited your arrival."

I do not respond as a sense of curiosity and familiarity clash against one another in my mind. The blood in my veins were high on adrenaline in a state of crisis as he retrace his step closer.

He was maybe as tall as Hades with his body under pastel brown fabrics lean and muscular like a competitive swimmer possessing a restless vitality.

When he walks around the grey couch, and Will noticing my uncomfortable posture takes my hand and under this reassurance I finally speak. "I am not your daughter."

Shifting on his feet, the god chuckles and responds matter of factly. "My blood runs in you."

My fists clench, but my expression remains that of confusion. "You are not my father." The truth was agreed to in silence and I ask already having guessed the person's identify. "Are you the god Apollo?"

His smile that never left widens and I gulp down the strange irking feelings.

Now the reason for William calling him brother was clear. He too was the son of Zeus and one of the twelve main gods, the god of the sun.

"Yes I am Apollo, and also the next heir to the throne of Olym.." A hand falls heavy on his head making him bite down on his tongue which should have drawn blood.

"In you dreams kid." Zeus steps away from his son in annoyance. "Even if such a day comes, I will happily hand the throne to your sister, but then again that day will never come."

Will now in habit stiffens as Zeus lowers himself to my side and hovers his hands around me for a hug keeping watch for fluctuations in my temper. Seeing the awkward him, I decide to forget the matters involving him with Izumi' banishment.

It was Izumi' choice and regarding the one year agreement it was as Zeus said, out of joke and not with the intentions to harm and besides it was with his help that I recovered.

I sigh patting him in soothing but taking it as approval the strong limbs tighten and later we do not bring up the topic.

"I hope my son hasn't bothered you much." He says pulling back and I notice Will snickering perhaps sharing my thoughts of how and why I came to meet this crazy group of father and sons each with a different and beautiful shade of blonde locks. "Apollo, why are you early? You were always the last to arrive."