That Doesn't Make it Better!

Without sparing any of us a glance Hades takes his seat at the head.

And soon the large room is flooded with butlers and maids who deliver us enough food to feed twenty or so.

When they scurry back out I take my seat but not without jabbing Zeus's thigh under the table with the fork I had not surrendered.

For a while I searched for the proper position for placing my weapons and during that time I noticed that it wasn't only me who keenly observed Hades for a sign of a reaction.

But all we got was nothing.

And when I finally figured out where to place them one went crooked and the other fell right off the table, a little too far from where I sat.

It was as it the forks had grown wings, nasty naughty wings.

So once again I got off from my high chair to pick it up. But as I bend I feel something soft and rather ticklish brush past my hair.

By the time I realized what exactly happened Hades had already gracefully placed the item I was reaching for back in its position.

And it took me a minute to regain my brain from the blinding lights this creature was emitting and then straightened up from my current posture which was that of an athlete who had a very bad starting.

With my head held high I haul myself to the chair ignoring the lowly peasant to my side who snickered as I dug into the food.

Then suddenly, startling the rest I freeze with eyes wide as saucers.

"Elie?" With concern Will calls out and the small twitch in Hades fingers moving closer to my plate goes unnoticed.

"Can I have your cook?" I blurt out abruptly coming out of a daze and munch down on another mouthful of the unknown dish.

How can something taste as good??

"I swear." I place my free hand over my heart.

"I will look after that person like my life. Just give him or her over." I state in all seriousness.

And I highly doubt it was my squirrel face stuffed with food that set Will off into hyperventilative laughter.

"Will I am always serious about food am not joking." I say but the blue eyed maniac was still laughing his heart out till the point of being out of breadth even though he was already dead.

Expressionless as usual Hades continues to eat while me, Izumi and Zeus worry about the sanity of the latter's offspring.

"Zeus it pains me to tell you this but your son right there." I fake sympathy. "Needs serious medication."

A smile tugs at the father's lips unfazed but curious about the cause of his son's amusement.

But before he could comment on that matter Will regains his ability of speech. "You are the one who needs medication."

I raise an eyebrow completely ready for a custody battle.

"Because apparently you just asked the King of the Underworld to be your cook."

This peice of info felt like a slap to the face. With an encyclopedia.

"You even swore to look after him as your own life."

Make that two encyclopedia and an oxford dictionary.

The room took to silence for merely two seconds.

I really just want be move to Antarctica and go into hibernation.

"She said what?" Zeus shouts in between his thundering laughter and Will does not leave the question hanging.