Zeus, you Bloody Coackroach!

"You know, you always have has an awesome entrance," I noted breaking the chilling silence.

My comment fell flat it air without a word in acknowledgement from the other who adorning a silk black cloak kept his face hidden at all times.

In the enchanting beauty of the land of death, its King strode along the narrowing path away from his castle to the glistening river, I have come to call mine.

Of course, its not mine, but I have grown very fond of it.

"Are you going to take me back home?" I asked the King only to hear him snarl.

"No."

Having enough of the cold personality, I stopped and realizing that I was no longer following him, he too came to a stop sighing.

"Not until Zeus leaves." More composed than before he says.

"Why are you so angry?" I asked growing frustrated.

"Why were you even with my brother Elizabeth?" He hisses finally turning back.

I sunk back suddenly slaughtered under the glare that could leave mere ashes behind. If we were charecters of a cartoon, my soul would have run away screaming only leaving a pale body.

It was only when those amber eyes turned away, that I found the power to speak."You didn't even let me explain and for the record, he was the one who stalked me to ask me for a favor."

"So it is you who is a misunderstanding the whole scenario. But that doesn't mean that you can tear apart my house and kidnap me." I pointed my finger in accusation.

"The worst part is. You didn't even bring your beautiful horses with me!!" I exploded.

And in its wake, a ghost of a smile set apart his crimson lips.

"Did he harm you?" He inquired, not a sign of the colder edge.

"Why should he harm me?"

He seemed to consider this for a moment but remained fixed on his judgement.

"He probably wouldn't hurt you. But you should know that he likes the things he knows he cannot have." He warned in words of a different version of Zeus's.

"Hades" I called as he walked over to the dock. He did not turn, instead only stopped to let me complete.

A rational part of my mind yelled and waved huge red sign boards asking me not to go further with the guess, but I did.
"Is it true that Zeus tricked you into getting the Underworld?"

It connected why Zeus looked regretful at hearing Hades' name who inturn took the former as someone not to be trusted.

But it still might be a bad guess.

"It is."

And then again we fell silent before resumed his strides. I went silent for a few seSo it's true.

Zeus..that..that bloody coackroach!!

I can't believe that I let him into my house.
Even worse, I let him drink coffee!!

"Why didn't you do anything if you knew the truth?" I tried pushing my luck, but he did not answer.

"Do you hold a grudge against him?" I changed my question.

He swiftly turned and I managed to smile whilr weighing the idea of running away before he could blast me.

I calmed down when he plainly said. "No." And proceedsed to sit by the deck with one long leg bend and the other streched across the platform.

Settling down opposite to him, I put forward the question that I felt most strongly about.

"Do you like your home?"

Suddenly the mesmerising hazel eyes set their attention on me. "I do."
And I found myself smiling with the realization that he meant a world worth of meaning behind 3 letters.

"I am happy that Underworld is your home." I muttered to myself in a hushed tone, but it didn't go unnoticed.

Why in the world did I just say that?

"And why's that?" His head tilted in predatory keenness with the unmistakable glint of mischief.

"Mmmm." I looked elsewhere from those discerning eyes.

Someone save me..