Stolen Twink

Lying just covers up the unwanted truth.
Dakota -

(I apologize in advance, it's a bit scattered)

Speckled lights shown brilliant hues down onto the stage. The reflection of those who sinned shimmered against the reflection of the stripper's outfits. Two poles on the stage with a male and female dancing.

Graceful, they were. Seduction painted on their faces like a mask. They did their job, not once interacting with the crowd surrounding them.

I stood behind the bar cleaning out the glasses. Everyone was at the stage for a moment so I decided to get ahead of my work. My eyes landed on my coworker, David. He was one of the strippers on the stage.

He had been working for this club for over five years, and age had taken to him well. My boss stood off to the side, making sure that no one molested any of the strippers. It had happened before, and didn't end well.

I closed my eyes for a brief moment, taking a sigh of relief as I had finished cleaning the glasses. My ear perked as I heard someone sit in front of me. He stood out from the rest of the crowd, wearing a polished jacket and a crisp haircut.

I raised an eyebrow before pulling out a glass. He took notice of this and clasped his hands together on the bar.

"I'll have the Old Fashioned, thank you." I quickly mixed the drink, all my focus on him. The crowd was too rowdy tonight, their constant chatter making my ears ring.

He clasped the glass in his hand and took a sip. His sigh drowned out by the music. I went back to work, cleaning out some of the glasses from a different section of the bar. My back was too him, and I didn't hear him speak.

"-Hey. Wanna get some cash real quick?" I heard him and turned around. He looked unamused, probably having to repeat himself many times. I looked up at the clock, about 30 minutes to closing.

"If you're some sort of druggie I want you out of my sight right now." I murmured, taking his empty glass. He smirked, resting his head on his hand.

"Nope, it's nothing illegal sweetheart." I grimaced as he spoke, shivers running down my spine.

"I'm good, thank you for the offer." No response, no response until closing.

It was quieting down as many of the patrons left. I noticed David and the other stripper had left, only two men remained other than us.

"Mhmm, you sure you still don't want to make some cash? It'll take less than five minutes, I promise." I looked at him wearily. He smirked, an evil glimmer in his eyes. My boss watched us from the distance, his arms crossed over his chest. I sighed softly and shook my head.

"No," I said curtly before turning my back to leave. A hand grasped my shoulder and turned me around. My eyes widened as I looked up at the man. A cloth went over my mouth before all went black.

It was black all around me, I couldn't see anything. To my surprise, it was peaceful. I laid in this oblivion for what felt like for a lifetime, but I knew that couldn't be true. I was shook awake by a woman in a long dress. She looked down on me before scoffing and filing her nails.

"Jamison I already discussed this with you. We can't afford to take another mix. His boss already cost us enough trouble as it is." The woman spoke in a monotone voice, leaning against the wall. Slightly moving my feet caused a loud clang to echo throughout the room.

"You're awake." The man at the desk stood up, grabbing a leather whip that was on his desk. He smirked as he strutted over to me. I glared at him, but said nothing, not knowing where I was. The woman stood up from her desk and opened one of the doors. She left, leaving me chained to the floor. The man took a chair and sat down.

"You know the man from the bar last night, right? He your little sidekick?" I seethed, my only response was a glare from Jamison and him returning to his desk. My patience wavered as I laid on the ground, hearing nothing for hours on end.

"Sir, we have an offer of 4 million American dollars. Will you take it?" A woman walked in with a folder clutched to her chest. Jamison just sat there, continuing to type. She bit her lip before continuing,"I can see if I can get him to 5, but I think that's as high as he'll go." Jamison looked up and gave her a nod. The woman left and I laid there.

I was fed nothing, and only given small sips of water. My body felt heavy and I continued to drift in and out of consciousness. I didn't know how much time had passed until I had been lifted up and taken away, drugged, again.

When I woke up, I noticed two men shouting at one another. My fingers felt numb, and I noticed I was in a spacious home. The older of the two eventually gave up and left the room. He turned around and faced me and then a boy and girl came out from what I presumed to be the kitchen and glared at me. Their arms crossed over their chests.

"You the new toy-I mean worker?" The girl growled. She couldn't have been older than 15 at a max, she was too tiny, and her facial features not fully developed.

I didn't find a reason to answer her. It's not like I knew why I was here anyways. Not soon after the two kids were called away and the man from earlier came over to me. He extended a hand and I growled.

It was easy to know why I was kidnapped, why I always wore a hat. I didn't speak to him, and he didn't look amused. His glare pierced right through my soul, as if I wasn't even there to begin with.

My body was yanked forward, and I weakly got up. I walked behind him, looking for a way to get out, at least out of this suffocating collar.

"Jamison told me you were a feisty one. Didn't expect you to already be hated by my siblings though, the name's Xander." He murmured before the older man walked back in. I continued to say nothing, all my thoughts written on my face. It wasn't hard to figure out, the old man taken aback when I flipped him off.

"Alexander! Get that pet out of my sight." The old man snarled, stepping on my foot as he passed. I sucked in a breath, standing there. Xander looked back at me before taking me upstairs. I was taken into a room and he locked the door behind us.

I felt like I was flying before my body crashed onto the bed. I groaned weakly before sitting up while Xander peered down on me.

"You want to tell me why you cost so much?" I didn't answer, feeling the hat being yanked off my head. Xander let out a soft chuckle before he dropped the hat to the ground.

"Well that's a sight to behold."