Hello! This Is Cosmos Again!

Hi guys! Cool news! I made the Instagram page I've been wondering about starting finally!!

I made the page mostly because I wanted a space to be able to express myself more widely, rather than just being restricted to writing on Wattpad, as Cosmos. I have so many OCs – not just from this story! – and story ideas and tidbits and everything in between and I just need a place to put them, you know?

And also, I hate to use pictures I've found on the internet for my characters and novel cover. Not only is it theft from the photographers/models, but it's unoriginal and I'd like to have free control over the way my lovelies look and express themselves.

I'm also ridiculously horrible at responding to comments on here! I'd love to respond to all of you if I can so I thought having an Instagram page might make it easier.

The username is the same – just @angryoperamoustache.

I literally made this account two days ago so there's only one post, but I'd be over the moon if you gave me a follow and a like!

Plus, if you drop a comment saying you're from Wattpad and you read my story, I'll give you guys a follow and a mini like spam, because y'all are my favourite people ever!

Thanks so much for everything you guys!

Cosmos ~