Chapter Two

"So. What happened?" Harry says gripping the flip phone as all the other guys take a seat gulping down they're water bottles. Harry was desperate to know any information on her. He wanted to know every movement she was making. He just wanted her to love him like he loves her.

"She didn't want me. She said she could handle this whole situation on her own.."

Harry was angry, he was frustrated at the fact that no one even tried for him. Everyone was selfish and only thought about what they'd get.

"Where the fuck are you, Ray?" Harry growls through the phone glaring at everyone in front of him. They move they're eyes off of him not trying to draw any attention.

The man clears his throat on the other line trying to show no fear but fails at it, he already knows once Harry sees him he is gonna be killed right away for not doing his job correctly.

"I-I just let her place, sir."

Harry sighs pinching the bridge of his nose as he takes a seat on the wet log, the other guys immediately move over trying to give him more space so he wouldn't lash out of them.

"Just get your ass here now, you already fucked up your mission. For fucks sake it was so fucking easy you guys never get shit correctly. I should've just left your asses at the fucking asylum!" Harry yells.

Harry hangs up the phone and looking at all the guys who stopped drinking they're water and turned they're attention to Harry who is having a meltdown.

One men decides to stand up for himself knowing none of the rest would,

"But you forced us t-" and just before he could finish his sentence Harry shot him multiple times until he fell to the floor dead silent, blood was everywhere and his body on the dirt.

It goes silent and nobody says a word, Harry turned over to the frightened guys turning they're head the other direction,

"Now, does anyone else have something to say because I'd be honored to blast your fucking brains out on the spotlight.."Harry hisses, they all shake they're head standing up and dusting off they're clothes.

Harry was getting crazier each second, all he thought was kill kill kill. It seemed to calm him down and keep him motivated to see his girl. Harry thought maybe if he killed many it will pull him closer to her but who knows, maybe that just might work to him.

Before they could even start Ray comes out of nowhere jogging closely to everyone but before he could even get any closer Harry moves his gun and aims it right at him shooting him over five times letting him drop to the floor, he groans holding his stomach as he begins to go unconscious.

Harry lets out a loud psychotic chuckle feeling relived and pumped. He reloads his gun and points the gun to the rest of the guys.

"I'm actually kinda liking this whole shooting game, maybe you guys should follow my rules like I said before, this isn't no fun and games this is serious shit." Harry hisses pulling out a cigar from his pocket.

"Hmm.. Since she doesn't wanna do it the easy way then we'll go with plan B." He continues.

I know, it's short but it's gonna get more interesting and long trust me.

I'm actually scared for Hazel because Plan B is extremely scary.

What do you think Plan B is?