Chapter Three

His eyes scan through every picture he took, all the photos he took of her without knowing and kept for years. He had over sixty pictures of her, her in different angles. At the store, in the pool. He took a picture of every single movement and detail involving her. He is very selfish when it comes down to her, he wants all of her to himself and the pictures, oh the pictures. They're his prized possession.

His thumb slowly stroke the picture in the palm of his hand, this specific picture is his favorite one because it looks exactly like a photoshoot yet he was just sneaking in her backyard with a camera trying to get good angles. She looked like a goddess with the sun beaming on her, he loves it and only wants more.

He'd keep it in his pocket and pull it out anytime he had the chance to, she is his drug

He'd keep it in his pocket and pull it out anytime he had the chance to, she is his drug. He is obsessed with her.

"Harry.. Boss.." Harry sits up shoving the picture in his pocket and glares at one of the men shaking his shoulder. Harry almost forgot he was still trying to get her, it's like everytime he stares into the picture he'd feel her presence around him.

Harry pulls out his phone waiting for his que, he's ready for this plan and he's a hundred percent that it'll work because if this doesn't then he's gonna do it the easier way and just kill every single person around her, now that he thought of it he'd probably do that instead.

"Are you almost there? She's asleep" - unknown.

He smirks shoving his phone back inside hid pants and stand up meeting with the guys sitting around and eating peanuts and other mini snacks, they were hungry after walking another three hours.

"Alright, let's get this shit done. Don't you dare fuck this up I'm fucking warning you. You know what to do so let's go!" Harry yells making them all jump and stand up straight.

Three men go a different direction as they are told and Harry and the other men stay in his lead, they reach the house and this is either going to go good or bad.

Harry pulls open the unlocked window and they all carefully hop inside trying not to make a single noise. Harry checks each door trying to find where they might be, his anger begins to kick in and he starts to become impatient each second.

"Over here, boss!" One of them shout in a whisper tone. Harry's head snapped over towards they're direction and he rushes over to the door slowly twisting the knob as they all watched in fear.

"Where is the stuff? Get that shit ready." Harry hisses, one of them reach into the bag pulling out the material and just as they do Harry busts through the door looking at her parents figure sleeping. He takes a step closer to the bed before grabbing the needle from the guys hand and stabbing it in both of Hazel's parents arms with no patience.

They both jump up and instantly fall back with they're eyes roll back unconscious, Harry smirks grabbing his phone and snapping a photo of them laying unconscious.

"We have to go now, she might awake any moment or she might even call her parents!" One of them call. Harry gets up and dashes out of the room with the rest of the men. They hop out of the window and run down the dark streets as far as they can.

His phone vibrates in his hand and he checks the message,

"Zayn is unconscious and she is still asleep." -unknown.

Harry bites his lip trying to hide the wide smile on his face, this is his chance. He officially has her on his own and no one can get in the way because everyone is half dead.

***

Twenty minutes past and they are still walking towards her house, he feels his phone vibrate once again in his hold and his breath hitches at the text.

"He's awake!"

Shit.

Harry turns around glaring at the men that are walking slow purposely and chatting like nothing is going on.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP! DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A DAMN GET TOGETHER CHAT SHIT?" Harry screams losing his cool, they all speed up a bit basically jogging with Harry down the dark streets.

All Harry hopes is that he isn't too late.

Yes, I did change the character and I apologize. It isn't Maia Mitchell anymore, it's Bridget Satterlee.

What do you guys think so far?

This isn't gonna be the same cycle where she gets kidnap and he keeps her and she escapes, there is gonna be plot twists! I'm warning you.

I'll try to update more faster and soon.

This is extremely awkward writing a Harry Styles story because I'm actually really into Zayn and 5sos. But I actually enjoy writing stories so yeah..

Happy birthday Niall Horan!