Chapter Five

Hazel

It was dark and the only sound that was heard was her feet running down the street with wet puddles being stepped on, she was running anywhere to get away from the house fast. Her chest was moving up and down rapidly and it felt as if it was getting harder for her to breathe.

Of course she was flabbergasted on what happened back at the house, she doesn't even know how to feel at the moment. Her mind is set in a confused state like everything is going by quick.

Her eyes scan around the unfamiliar place, it was like she was going around a circles. All she could see were huge trees surrounding her sight.

 All she could see were huge trees surrounding her sight

It was quiet, almost too quiet. Her feet continue to drag down the unknown area until she finally finds a road, it was a dark road that looked as if no cars came and of course no cars came this way because her mother made sure to keep her far away from the city where Harry wouldn't find her but somehow he found a way to catch her location.

Her muddy socks felt extremely uncomfortable on her, she pulls the off tossing them to the ground letting them soak into the grass. She was shivering walking down the road alone, of course she's scared of the dark but there is nothing else to do except keep going.

A bright light comes into sight, she squints her eyes more trying to catch the glimpse of light from far away. Each second it came closer and closer until she realized it was a large truck driving down the road.

At that moment she almost safe until she realized that could be Harry driving the truck, she hurried off the road hiding back inside of the unknown forest but that didn't stop the driver from seeing her because they could still see her speed into the forest.

Her small figure hid behind one of the large thick trees, her breathing was rapid and tears spilled down her cheek.

The truck stopped right where she was on the street, the engines turned off and she can hear the loud footsteps walking towards the other direction.

She took a deep breath, there was two options for her at this second.

A, get caught and let that person take her or B, run really fast to get out of they're sight. So, she decided to go with plan B. She peeked her head around catching a glimpse of the person, she quietly gasped taking in they're tall figure.

"I know you're out here, baby girl. Just come out and everything will be okay."

Her eyes widen at the voice, it was Harry.

Run.

There and then she took off down the forest, Harry who immediately ran to the truck and speeded down the road as he kept his eyes on her, her feet were quick running down the forest.

She met eyes with him and saw one thing pointed at her, a gun. He was driving with one hand while the other hand has a gun pointed at her as he drives with the same speed as her running.

"Stop fucking running!" He yells but that only makes her run faster, as she ran faster Harry's anger begin to kick in even more and he let himself pull the trigger letting the bullet hit anywhere as the truck zoomed down the road following her.

Psycho Harry is backkkkk!

Guys, this story is almost coming to an end and the end is kinda unexpecting so.. you'll see.

Are you guys enjoying it?

Hope your day went well! Make sure to vote🏹