Chapter Six

Her feet continue to move in a fast pace, Harry pumped the speed faster and let the gun take over, bullets flew by her each second until one finally hit her.

She dropped the the floor instantly gripping her leg in pain, she watched the blood ooze down her fingers as loud choked sobs come out of her mouth, the pain was unbelievable and she can feel her leg going numb but throbbing as it does.

Harry on the other hand stomps on the breaks when he doesn't see her insight, his hands were trembling and he quickly got out of the car knowing he either shot his baby girl or she ran a different direction. He followed the loud female sobs and found her on the ground squeezing her leg in pain.

"O-Oh my god. Baby, I'm so sorry!" He gasps taking a step over told her but her body moves back and pain hits her leg even more.

Harry can feel his heart shatter at the sight, it was all of his fault that his anger took over and he shit his true love. He felt extremely dumb and embarrassed to shoot someone he loves more then himself.

"No, d-don't come closer!!" She screams, her sobs continue again. She starts to loose too much blood each second and can feel herself going light headed and her vision becoming a bit blurry.

Harry noticed she's going unconscious and he picks her up quickly carefully not trying to touch her injury, blood starts to drop down his arm and the pain starts again for her, she's too busy worried about all the blood she's loosing that she doesn't notice Harry is taking her away again.

She whimpers each step he takes going closer to the truck, when she notices the truck coming to view she thrashes in his arms ignoring the throbbing pain in her leg. He tightens his grip but she continues thrashing, kicking and screaming.

"NO!! I DON'T WANNA GO!" Her screams got louder and louder.

Harry ignored it even if it was coming directly in his ear. He shoves her into the truck slamming the door. She watches Harry get into the drivers seat, the smell of dead flesh hits her nose. She searches the car trying to find that smell and the minute she turns her head to look in the back she instantly regret it because there laid Zayn dead in the back seat with a bullet straight through his head.

Her body froze and soon darkness took over her sight.

Harry got inside and looked over at Hazel before he could even start driving he notices Hazel is unconscious, her body was limp and her head was leaning against the window. The blood was very visible and soaked through her clothes.

He looked in the rear view mirror glaring at Zayn's dead body, Harry thought it was a huge relief that he was finally dead. Zayn was Harry's first target.

He quickly started the car driving back to the house since his house wasn't close enough.

The house was about ten minutes away, he gets out and quickly takes Hazel's unconscious body in his arms. He notices all of the guys that helped him were gone, they ran off but Harry did not care at the moment. He he cared about was keeping Hazel alive.

The door was unlocked, he rushed her into the bathroom dripping blood all over the floor with every step. His trembling hands takes off her clothes to get to the bullet, the bullet wasn't deep in her, he was able to take it out quickly with tweezers.

But, the bullet being taken out didn't help her because before he can even stitch up her skin he checked her palms and found out that she was dead the whole time.

-

Okay, this story is almost coming to an end.

She might come back to life. she might not. Who knows....

It could be a huge plot and she ended up having feelings for him.. Who knows?

Zayn could possibly still be alive who knows?

Anyway, once again thank you for 100k on Obsessed y'all are so unbelievably amazing. Thank youuuu!❤️🏹

Are you guys ready for the ending? 😱