Chapter Four

Her eyes slowly flutter open feeling the need to stretch out like she normally does in the mornings, she rolls on her side rubbing her eyes to clear her vision only to see no Zayn in her sight. His warm arms were normally around her everytime she woke up but now she has an odd feeling on why they aren't. She sat up and moved off the bed confused onto why Zayn would be gone in the middle of the night.

Her eyes widen as she looked at the clock on the night stand, it was three in the morning only? It felt like morning by now to her.

Her feet moves to the door and each step feeling the cold floor below her. Before she could even turn the doorknob Zayn immediately walks in and slams the door shut making sure it's locked all the way.

He puts his finger up to his mouth signaling her to not speak.

"W-We have to leave, now" 

She gives him a confused look before shaking her head, she didn't wanna leave because leaving would mean Harry would have a better chance of catching her. She felt safe here, this was they're home.

"Why?" She questions quietly.

He tenses up at her words, he doesn't want to tell her that he found her and is ready to grab her once again. He doesn't want this to happen again.

"Zayn?" She whispers waving her hand right in front of his face.

He blinks a couple of times taking in all of this, it happened so quick.. It was like he just went inside the asylum minute ago. Zayn moved his gaze over to her. Her eyebrows were furrowed and she had a worried look on his face, she was scared to death and her heart was beating fast and her mouth was dried hard for to swallow.

He licks his lips and grabs her wrist squeezing it tightly, "He's coming.."

Hazel wanted to collapse at that moment, she knew he was coming after her but not now.. Not at this second. All she wanted was to be in the bed wrapped in Zayn's arms and peacefully asleep.

"How did he find us? I thought we were safe?" She asks quietly as she nibs on her bottom lip, he shrugs sighing as he slides down the door hitting the cold floor.

Before she could step any closer a loud bang comes from downstairs, the banging gets louder each second and Zayn immediately gets up and starts to pull any thing close to the door to block it from opening.

"You have to jump out of the window.." He stutters holding the door shut with his back, she sits there still in shock trying to process all of this.

"Okay, w-wait.. Are you coming?" Her voice comes out shaky and she can hear footsteps coming from outside of the door.

"Just go!" He says shaking his head, she kisses his soft lips one last time before unlocking the window and grabbing the nearest tree branch, she holds on like kids do with the monkey bars at play grounds and slowly moves her way to the tree.

She jumped on the tree scraping her elbow and ripping her pajamas doing so, she winces at the pain but ignores it risking her life to get down from this tree.

Her feet hugs the tree and she slowly slides down finally touching the wet grass but before she could even run from the dark house loud gun shots came from inside and it was more then three, she could hear loud groaning and cries.

Bang, bang, bang.

She dashes down the rocky road hearing more gunshots coming from the house and all she could do was let out loud sobs and feel her heart break into two pieces knowing Zayn was most likely dead, her chest hurt and her nose was a runny mess. She felt the lump in her throat making it hard for her to swallow, her feet speed up hearing more gunshots take over.

I've been off for a while and I'm sorry for that, I'll try to update more.

Next chapter is about to be extremely creepy and scary.

Are y'all ready for more psychotic, crazy, angry and badass Harry?

What do you guys think so far?

Love you all and hopefully you guys are having a good day❤️🏹

P.S. Psycho Harry just might come after you tonight, just kidding.. maybe.