Sequel? Sequel!

Oh yeah... four years after I finished posting this story I come here I tell you it's true, I am posting a sequel for Call Me Ella!

Do you wanna read it now? Then let me give you the prologue.

-:-:-:-

Prologue

No More Fairy-tales 

      The first year after I left for uni and I broke up with Niall, I missed him terribly. There were days (they always matched my period) when I hurt so much I would end up crying and hiding in my room, wondering if I did the right thing by cutting ties with him.

I would miss his smile, the way he looked at me, being in his arms and even mocking him. As I laid in bed, I would miss the warmth of his body and the comfort of being with him, that happiness that made me feel lighter and stronger in ways I had never experienced before.

I hid my pain and focused on my studies, I tried not talking about it. I started listening to only instrumental music or really old songs just not to accidentally stumble with one of One Direction's songs. I avoiding all celebrity related channels, or tabloids, just not to see his face.

I couldn't talk about him, not really. It hurt a lot.

However, at the same time, as the months passed by I realised I had done the right thing. I was still struggling to get rid of the hatred, to set free from the person I was to become the person I wanted to be. I wasn't ready for a relationship when I had so much to do, to love myself and learn to love and have a healthy state of mind.

The second year I was more assured I had done the right thing, I didn't cry for him although there were days when I missed him. Days when while waiting for the bus I would see an ad of their latest album, seeing his face and wondering how he was doing. 

The way I missed him (...)

To continue reading, look for "I'm Still Ella" on my profile!

I hope you all are happy with this news! I'll see you all on the other book.

Bel, xx