(Jefferson/Reader) - What'd I miss? 2

Ye i changed the cover : )

^-^-^-^-^-^

"Thomas?"

"Yeah?" He answered. You bit your lip and sighed. "James said you had...past girlfriends.." You said.

He seemed shocked at this. You were nervous he might get mad at you or James. You couldn't help seeing Thomas get mad at your brother. "He...told you that?" He asked, with a slight frown. You looked down and nodded.

He sighed before admitting, "I have to admit," he stopped for a second. "He isn't wrong." He said.

"I...I'm sorry if I brought up this topic.." You said.

"No. It's fine." He stood up and walked to you, sitting beside you. "I understand. You're just curious, right?" He patted your head. You smiled, slowly nodding your head.

And he started telling you the story of how he lost his first girlfriend.

Flashback... (this is told in Tommy's POV)

"Tommy! Stop!!" Martha - your girlfriend - giggled. She was making Mac and Cheese until you distracted her by wrapping your arms around her waist and planting kisses on her neck.

"Tommy! You'll ruin dinner!"

"Aw, come on, babe! Play with me.." You whined. She chuckled and turned around. She pecked your lips which turned into a short make-out session.

Both of you pulled away and looked into each other's eyes before giggling. "Alright, I'll give you your play time." She gave in. You grinned and pecked her lips one last time.

"I'll see you upstairs~" You whispered making her blush and nod. You went up the stairs and started fixing things.

Later on, she arrived upstairs and both of you started...your playtime.

Six months later...

You and Martha became more...distant from each other. You didn't know why but a certain girl has caught your attention. Sally Hemmings.

Martha thought you were "cheating" on her. Which resulted into a huge argument. You and Sally were close friends but not as close as you and James. She was a freshman and you were a Junior. A lot of people would spread rumors about some Juniors and Freshmens having...affairs or something.

But you and Sally were friends. Atleast, you thought you were friends. One night, there was a party held at your friend's place and surprisingly, a couple of freshmens were there. Normally, they wouldn't let freshmens in but who cares?

You were drunk off your ass. You couldn't even recognize the people around you.

"H-hey Thomas!" You turned around and saw your friend, Sally Hemmings. You smirked, standing up and walking over to her.

"Heeeeeeeyyy, Sallyyy~" You said. You gave her a kiss before going back to the table with the bartender.

"T-thomas! Wh-what was t-that all about!?" She playfully slapped your arm. You grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into a rough and passionate kiss.

Her eyes widened and pushed you off of her. "T-Thomas!! What the fuck!?" She yelled at you.

You growled and grabbed her arm, leading her to a random room at the house.

You pushed her making her fall on the bed. You pulled her ribbon from her hair and tied her wrists with it.

"T-thomas...?"