Pillowtalk - Smut (Jamilton!)

(2018 ginger) EDIT: THIS CHAPTER WAS SHIT, OKAY. I KNOW IT GETS VERY CONFUSING BECAUSE OF THOMAS' DICK INSIDE HAMILTON AND OTHER SHIT. SO IM SORRY. I WROTE THIS AGES AGO.

***

Thomas sighed as he downed his fifth drink. He was in the bar getting drunk after a long tiring day at work. James and Aaron didn't get to come along 'cause they were too busy with their own stuff.

The people around him danced like crazy. Some even made-out like there was no tomorrow while others got drunk with their friends. And Thomas? He was like some kind of loner who was recovering from a breakup.

"John! What the fuck!?" A certain voice had caught the attention of the Virginian man. He took a glance at one table and saw the so-called Hamilsquad. They were all laughing their asses off.

Jefferson kept on staring at one person of the group. The short, intelligent asshole, Alexander Hamilton. Or Alex for short. The two always hated each other but Thomas didn't really enjoyed it. Deep inside he longed for the immigrant's attention. How he wished they were more than just friends or enemies.

He watched as John said something that made Alex laugh. They must be together. The sight made Thomas' heart shatter into peices. But it couldn't be possible. John was dating Peggy. Unless, he's cheating? No he could never do that.

Thomas groaned, running a hand through his hair, untangling a few strands. This was pretty normal for Thomas. After all, he was always the one to blame, to hurt, to leave. He felt depressed and frustrated.

He chugged down another shot and placed a hand on his head, leaning on it. His eyelids were slowly falling. He was about to pass out any minute now.

"Thomas?" The Virginian's eyes immediately shot up at the sound of his name. He turned around to see Alex standing there. It was obvious that he was already drunk.

"A-Alex, what brings you here?" Thomas slightly chuckled. "I should be asking you that, Tommy." Alex giggled, running his hand over Thomas' shoulder getting intimately close with him.

"Uhm, I'm just releasing some stress, that's all," Thomas gently removed Alex's hand from his shoulder. Hamilton giggled and leaned his head on Jefferson's shoulder, nuzzling his neck.

"Hmm, maybe I can help you relieve some stress. Alcohol isn't enough," The Caribbean man cooed making Thomas startled. "Wanna have some fun tonight, papi?"

Now this was new. As much as Thomas wanted to resist, he just couldn't say no to Alex. He knew that the next day would be a mess if he accepted Alex's offer.

"Look, I don't think I'm in the mood of these kinds of stuff right now. Plus, don't you have a boyfriend?" Alex moved away from his neck and laughed at this. Thomas raised an eyebrow, questioning Alex's sudden outburst.

Alex finally stopped, "What do you mean? I don't have one,"

"Wait, what?"

Alexander nodded, slightly biting his pinkish lips. "Mhm, that's why I came here. To you." Thomas kept his eyes on the shorter man's hand that was slowly rubbing his clothed thigh.

"Ya' know, Tommy, It was always a dream of mine to be with you. To stay with you, kiss you. Maybe even fuck you." Alex smirked.

Thomas' breath hitched, his hands held Alex's hips tightly, wanting to take him right now. Alex leaned down and licked at the Virginian's neck before biting down softly.

Well. That was it.

***

Thomas roughly bit down on Alex's body. The both agreed on going out of the bar and to Thomas' place.