(Janthony) - Say You Won't Let Go

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ADORABLE ANTHONY!!! :DD

Jil_is_not_here :p

-^-^-^-^-^-^

This was it. A perfect life with Jasmine who is now my wife and the mother of our two children. It was all I ever wanted.

But, the one thing I couldn't forget was the night when we met.

Flashback...

Oak and Daveed brought me to a bar nearby the theater. It was the night before the Opening night of Hamilton.

"Hey, isn't that girl who's also playing two characters in the show?" Oak pointed to a girl who was sitting with another guy.

She seemed pretty attractive. "Yup, that's Jasmine Cephas Jones. That girl is one goddess," Diggs said. It was obvious he was drunk.

We decided to talk to her. I nervously walked and kept my eyes on her. Daveed was right. She was a goddess.

"Jazzy, heyy..." Daveed slurred and wrapped an arm around her in a friendly manner.

"Guys, it's so nice to see you here! I'm Jasmine by the way," She shook hands with Oak then me. I was mesmerized by her beauty.

"I'm Oak and this little bean here is Anthony," Oak said, ruffling with my hair. I playfully pushed him off and smiled at Jasmine. That's when I realized how in love I am with her.

I met you in the dark
You lit me up
You made me feel as though I was enough

"W-would you like to go d-dance with me? I mean if you--"

"I'd love to.." She laughed and held my hand making my cheek a bright red.

We danced the night away
We drank too much

After a while, I walked her home. She was so drunk, she almost threw up.

I held your hair back when you were throwing up

She wiped her mouth with a tissue and held the rim of the toilet tightly. I rubbed her back as she coughed a bit.

Then you smiled over your shoulder
For a minute I was stone-cold sober

She sighed and hugged me tightly. I chuckled and carried her to her bed.
I pulled you closer to my chest

And you asked me to stay over,

"Anthony, please stay?"

I chuckled and pecked her forehead. "It's a big day tomorrow, you really need to sleep."

I said I already told ya,
I think that you should get some rest.

The next day, you kept talking to Jasmine. Even after the show, during the intermission, lunch break.

You can't help but get slighlty jealous everytime she would talk to another guy.

I knew I loved you then
But you'd never know

That's when I decided that I should ask her out before anyone else does.

'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go

"Jasmine!"

"Hey Ant!" I ran too her. She was in the Green room with the others. They knew that I was gonna confess her.

I knew I needed you
But I never showed

"Jasmine, I know this is a bit of a rush but I want to tell you something I haven't told you in a while,"

"What is it?"

But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old

"I've always liked you ever since the first time we met and I want to stay with you until my last breath. So Jasmine will you be my girlfriend?"

Silence filled the room as my castmates were putting out their phones and picturing us. Others were videoing (is that a word?)

Just say you won't let go

"YES!"

From that day on, me and Jasmine stayed together and got married.

Flashback end...

I'll wake you up with some breakfast in bed
I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head

I pecked her forehead, our kids running in our room carrying a tray with food on it.

"You two better get going or you'll be late,"

"Yes mom!" Our eldest one squealed and ran to wear their shoes. Me and Jazzy went out before sharing a small kiss.

And I'll take the kids to school
Wave them goodbye
And I'll thank the lucky stars for that night

After I brought them to school I went home to see Jasmine cooking lunch. "I'm home, love."

When you looked over your shoulder
For a minute I forgot that I'm older
I wanna dance with you right now

She chuckled as I walked to her and kissed her soft cherry lips. I pulled back and held her hand, bringing it my cheek.

Oh, and you look beautiful as ever
And everyday i swear you'll get better
You make me feel this way somehow

She laughed and turned off the stove to hug me. I walked her to lifted her on the counter making her gasp and giggle.

I'm so in love with you
And I hope you know

"God you're so beautiful. I hope you know how happy you make me feel,"

Darling your is more than worth it's weight in gold
We've come so far my dear
Look how we've grown

She smiled softly and hugged me. We stayed like that for a minute before she spoke. "Promise me you'll stay with me forever,"

And I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

I almost teared up and held her tightly. "Of course I will. I'll always be with you. 'Till death do us part,"

Just say you won't let go
I wanna live with you
Even we're ghosts
'Cause you were always there for me when I needed you most

I'm gonna love you 'till
My lungs give out
I promise 'till death we part like in our vows
So I wrote this song for you, now everybody knows

'Cause now its just you and me until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

Oh, just say you won't let go

"I won't let go..."

-^-^-^-^-^-^

*cri*
That was quite a rush. Sorry if the last part was like a bunch 'o lyrics. ;3;

Hope you guys like this adorable peice of.....

Janthony

Peace~