Invitation - Smut (Lin x Reader x Daveed)

Another request by Mj1247!

Yeah.. *whispers* God pls help me

***

Your cousin, Jasmine Cephas Jones, had invited you over for a party at her place along with her boyfriend, Anthony Ramos.

It was three days after Hamilton: the musical did their opening night. Of course, you were going even though you aren't really a fan of parties.

I mean, free drinks and free food. And you get to meet some popular celebs!

Leslie Odom Jr., Phillipa Soo, Christopher Jackson, Elizabeth Judd, Daveed Diggs and Lin-Manuel Miranda.

You slipped on a white tank top that had different colors splattered all over them as if someone had threw paint all over you.

Blue denim jeans and black flats to finish the trick. "I hope this'll do. Jazzy told me to wear anything that's not too much... "

You looked at yourself in the mirror, putting your hair in a messy bun.

Jazzy's house was a few blocks away so there's no reason to ride a cab.

6:47. Your watch read. The party's gonna start any minute.. or are they starting right now?

You were probably late but you didn't care.

***

Arriving to the party, people were already chatting and drinking stuff. Music blasted across the room.

Drunk people bumped into you but they apologized. Some even tried to flirt but you rolled your eyes and ignored them.

"Jasmine!" You spotted Jazzy sitting on the couch with other people you recognized.

They were the ones you mentioned earlier!

She turned your way and smiled, waving at you, "(Y/n)! Come on over here!" You grinned and walked to her.

She gave you a warm hug that you missed a lot. You and Jasmine were like sisters, going over each other's houses when you were kids.

"I'm so glad you made it! I'm sure you know my friends over here," She gestured to her friends sitting on the couch and on the beanbags.

Leslie and Chris waved at you. Phillipa stood up, gave you a tight hug. It was an amazing feeling, Phillipa Soo is hugging you!

"Jasmine told us alot about you!" Phillipa brought you next to her on the couch. By the corner of your eye you saw Daveed look at you intently but you ignored it and continued to talk with Pippa.

Jasmine had offered you a couple of shots and since you didn't really drink much, you easily became drunk.

"H-hold on, lemme go to the kitcheen.." You slurred and walked to the kitchen, swaying side by side. You bumped into people but they didn't mind. They were too busy dancing, talking, etc.

Lin was leaning on the counter, a glass of water in his hand. Due to the amount of alcohol that you consumed, you didn't have any control of your action.

You smirked and walked to him, your hips swaying, "Heey, Liinnn~" You buried your fave on his neck and wrapped your arms around him, engulfing the man in a hug.

"O-oh, (Y/n)! It's nice to see you here...?" He said in a questioning tone. Lin placed back his glass on the counter, holding your hips.

"Mm, hey wanna have sum fuun?? I know how to have some fun," You giggled.

Lin glanced around for any help and spotted Daveed, standing there and staring at him. 'Help me.' He mouthed to him.

Daveed nodded, walking over to pull you away from Lin, "(Y/n), you really need to get some rest. You're hella drunk," he chuckled.

Once his hands made contact with your hips, you gasped in delight and turned around, "Daveed! You're just in time! Me and Lin were about to go to the bedroom, Wanna come with us?"

"Uhm I---"

"We can have a threesome!"

Lin and Daveed looked at each other and then to you. Your left hand wrapped around Lin's arm while the other held Daveed's hand. "Please~?"

The boys had to admit, they really wanted to bend you over and fuck you ever since you stepped inside. Lin looked at you, worriedly, "A-are you sure about this? We don't wanna hurt you.."

You knew Lin was really gentle in bed and Daveed was the complete opposite. "Lin, I'm serious! I'm sure you won't hurt me!"

***

When you arrived at New York, you stayed with Jasmine since you can't find an apartment to stay in.

So, there you were. Inside your former bedroom with Daveed's doodle in your mouth, "Mm~"

Daveed groaned, tugging at your soft locks. Lin kneeled behind you and unbuttoned his pants. (You're already naked btw)

You popped off Daveed, turning around to look at Lin. He was about to open a small bottle of lube before you stopped him, "N-no more..Prep."

"B-but--!"

"Lin, please~"

Lin looked at Daveed who shrugged in response. The Puerto Rican stroked himself, pressing the tip on your pussy before slowly pushing in.

"A-ah~!" You moaned. Daveed traced your chin, making you look up at him. He guided his cock in your mouth, "Open that sweet mouth of yours, baby."

You complied as he stuffed your warm and wet mouth with his cock. Meanwhile, Lin was thrusting slowly, adjusting to the tightness and heat, groaning breathlessly. Daveed ran his fingers through your hair, picking up the pace and fucking your mouth.

"Holy shit, (Y/n) you're so warm inside, God."

"You can say that again." Daveed chuckled. He pulled your hair back, and thrusted all the way in. You made gagging sounds, choking from his size, "Relax your throat, (Y/n)."

Daveed's cock muffled your moans that sent vibrstions. Lin held your hips, rocking back and forth, his pace finally picking up his pace.

The boys thrusted even faster. You were already getting closer and closer to the edge, popping off Daveed and stroking his member in a fast pace.

"Oh god! L-Lin faster!!" You practically screamed for him. He grunted and moaned, thrusting rapidly. You couldn't take it anymore and came once he hit a special spot.

The feeling of your juices coat his cock made him cum as well. He pulled out of you and laid on the soft bed, breathless. You glanced at Daveed who was moaning, stroking his dick and watching you.

"Left out?" You teased and took him back in your mouth, bobbing your head. He pushed himself inside, the tip of your nose hitting his torso.

Daveed instantly came inside your mouth. You swallowed it and popped off of him, laying beside Lin with Daveed behind you.

"I love you guys,"

***

Finally!! This shit's over. End the smuts. One more left. I ALSO HAVE A VERY VERY IMPORTANT A/N COMING UP.

🌌 Ginger 🌌