My Little Kitty - Smut (Pheaker!)

Warning: bj, kitty pip

***

George groaned and unlocked the door to his house, opening it. He went inside with a loud sigh, closed the door and lazily dropped his suit case. "Pippy, I'm home!"

Meanwhile, little Philip ran down the stairs hurriedly at the sound of his boyfriend's voice. "Daddy!" The boy leaped onto George giving him a tight hug.

Eacker chuckled lightly, hugging back, "Did ya' miss me, Pip?" He pulled back and looked into the small Hamilton's hazel eyes. Philip bit his lip, nodding slowly as he wrapped his legs around George's waist.

Eacker immediately received the message, smirking at Philip. He grabbed the small boy's ass making Philip gasp in delight. "What do you want?" He teased.

"I want Daddy's cum," Philip moaned nuzzling his neck, his kitten ears rubbing on George's face. The bigger man carried Philip to their shared bedroom, setting the freckled boy down on their bed.

Philip sat up and looked at George with innocent eyes. "Kitten," George groaned. He unzip his pants, pulling out his now-hard dick. "Suck it."

Philip licked his lips, rubbing Eacker's shaft. He took the tip in his mouth as he gave it small kitten licks and light sucks, teasing George.

Eacker placed his hand on Philip's (Kitten) ear, rubbing it. The smaller boy moaned and took George in his mouth.

"Ah~ F-fuck, kitty,"  George tightened his grip on Philip's hair. Philip popped off George and went down to suck on Eacker's balls, (*snorts-*) while his hand was stroking George's cock.

"Mm~ Daddy, please cum in my mouth~" Philip pulled away and opened his mouth, rolling his tongue out. George chuckled, "You'll have to work for that, Kitty. Daddy's tired from work, why don't you help him cum?"

Philip whined taking his member back into his mouth. He bobbed his head quickly, eager for George to cum. Philip reached down to massages on Eacker's balls. (Lmao-)

George moaned, running his hands through Philip's hair and tugging on it harshly. Philip moaned once again but a little too loud this time causing more vibrations on George, "Fuck, do that again~"

Philip compiled right away, moaning and whimpering while he blew George away. Eacker felt himself getting closer and closer to the edge.

"H-holy shit, Pippy," George grunted. He moaned out and at last, he came into Philip's mouth. Philip got off Eacker, cum squirting all over his face and some into his mouth.

George looked down to see Philip's face covered in his own semen from his forehead to his lower jaw and dripping down his neck, staining his green tank top.

"Oh, s-sorry lil' Kitten," George went to grab a wet cloth on the nightstand. "I'll just clean you u-" Before Eacker could finish, Philip was already cleaning himself up, wiping a bit of cum from his face and licking the juices off his fingers.

George sighed, wiped Philip with the cloth and laid beside him. "Daddy, I wanted to eat it all," Philip whined. "It'll take time," George groaned.

Philip gave in, cuddling into Eacker's arms as they both fell into deep slumber.

***

Second smut! Whoop, whoop. It was a short chapter but, it was something

Rafa and Diggs are comin' up! ;3

🌌 Ginger 🌌