Flashback - Smut (Lin-Manuel Miranda x Reader)

Here ya go, buddy! Mj1247

LIN AND V ARE HAVING ANOTHER BBY MIRANDA!!! :D so happy ;w;

***

You tapped your pencil on the wooden desk, thinking of what to write next. It wasn't really your passion but you've been writing a book in Wattpad ever since your friend introduced you to it. This was just a draft, though.

A muffled knock from your door swiped you out of your thoughts, "Just a minute!" You said, standing up to get the door. Once you opened the door, you were greeted with a loud 'Hey!' From your friends----Phillipa, Renèe, Jasmine, Anthony and Oak.

"Hey guys!" You faked a smile, too tired to have some fun. Although, you did enjoy their presence. Who wouldn't enjoy having some big stars in your room?

"So, what brings you guys here?" You stepped aside to let them in. Phillipa, Renèe and Jasmine plopped on your couch while Oak and Anthony sat on your beanbags.

"Well, we just wanted to ask if you're free tonight," Jasmine opened a bag of chips that sat on the small table in front of them.

"What, why?" You raised an eyebrow at her. This was totally unexpected and if they were trying to invite you to a party, you were not ready.

"We want you to come with us to party tonight." Renèe simply stated. Yup. Definetely a party.

You laughed, sitting down on Oak's lap and turning on the T.V, "What's with the sudden event?"
Oak rested his chin on your head, digging his hands in the chips that y'all shared. "It's opening night, remember?"

Oh! You instantly forgot about that. You gasped, suddenly becoming more hyped than usual, "Oh yeah! I just realized that!"

They all laughed, still keeping their eyes on the show and giving small glances at each other as you all talked, "So, you comin'?" Anthony looked at you.

You giggled and got up, "Are you insane? Of course, I am!" They watched as you walked across the room to dig into your closet to find any dress that would fit you. "Broadway is like my entire life and someone just made a musical about a guy who died two-hundred years ago!"

"You mean Lin?" Phillipa chuckled. You waved your hand playfully, "Yeah, that guy."

"Who is he anyway?"

***

"So, that's Lin-Manuel Miranda," Renèe finished. Anthony and Oak left early to get ready for tonight. You finally chose a dress. It was a lipstick red cocktail dress that reached your knees. "Man, he sure is talented."

The girls nodded in agreement. "Aren't you guys supposed to get ready?" You stepped inside your bedroom to get dressed without the girls seeing your bare body.

"Well, we brought our clothes here so we could go together!" Phillipa happily replied from the other side. You slipped the dress on, facing the mirror and putting on some necklaces and earrings.

You walked out to see the girls already dressed-up pretty fast, "That was quick." You laughed. Renèe and Phillipa shrugged while Jazzy walked over to you, pulling you to the couch.

"Wow (Y/n), you look so pretty!"

"And gorgeous,"

"I bet all of the guys'll fall for you,"

The three giggled. You rolled your eyes playfully at them, blushing slightly at the compliments they gave, "Want me to style your hair, love?" Jasmine purred.