(Jeffmads) - Caught*

Ye I changed the title ^^

Warning: kinky shit, like srsly it's kinky cuz threesome

Requested by: Eerrrr :33 show sum luv

Art above by r0s0kunek0

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

(Thomas Jefferson's POV)

I sighed and tapped my pen on the oak wood table. Me, Alex and James shared the same house. James was upstairs sleeping while Hamilton and I was studying for the upcoming test.

"Mm..." I groaned and placed my pen on the table, leaning back on the chair. Alex chuckled and planted a kiss on my scruffy cheek. I hummed, "I wonder if James is awake..."

He's been sleeping for two hours already. I mean, he isn't sick anymore and his sleeping schedule is on time so..why would he sleep?

"I'm gonna go check on him," Alex sighed. I stood up and followed him from behind, "Good idea."

As soon as we reached the door, muffled sounds can be heard from his room. Me and Alex exchanged looks, confused and worried about James.

"Mm...Tommy~" I felt blood rush to my face once I realized the sounds were moans. The innocent and loveable James is fucking playing with himself. "Alex~ Mmff.." The moans continued.

I smirked and quietly opened the door. Alex followed behind me looking smug as ever. James was on the bed. His chocolate colored skin was covered with a thin layer of sweat. His soft hand under him as he held the dildo and slowly bounced.

His beautiful brown eyes was closed as he moaned our names in pure bliss. Did I mention he was wearing nothing but my sweater?

(Third Person POV cuz it's gunna get steamy down here)

Thomas walked to James who was still playing with himself, oblivious about the Southerner and the Immigrant's presence.

Alex made his way to the box that was sitting on the corner of the room with words written on top of it in a fine Pink marker: Playtime Toys~

He smirked and opened it grabbing a fluffy pink collar. Meanwhile, Thomas was slowly undressing his polo shirt leaving him in his black pants and glasses. (holy fuk--)

He tugged at James' hair and deeply kissed him, The smaller man startled at his actions. James gladly kissed back and removed the toy that was previously stuffed in his entrance.

Thomas pulled back, a string of saliva connecting their tongues after that heated battle for dominance. "T-Tommy..? How did you-" James was pulled back in a heated kiss before he could finish. Alex joined them from behind and ran his rough hands over James' shoulder making the smaller Virginian shiver with delight.

Thomas once again pulled back and looked at James with lust filled eyes. "You've been a bad boy lately, James..." He cooed as he slowly stripped the sweater that covered James' masculine body.

The smaller man bit his lip and looked up at Thomas with pleading eyes making Thomas' lower region hard. The Carribean man leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "You know bad boys get punished..."

James' eyes widen as Alex placed the collar around his neck. You see, James always has this thing about collars and handcuffs. Basically, he has a bondage and pet play kink.

"There's our pretty doll," Thomas caressed James' flustered cheek making his submissive whimper. Alex took off his remaining clothes, grinding on James' ass.

James moaned and pleaded, "P-please~! Fuck me, Alex~ Tommy~" James whined and tugged at the taller man's pants, desperate for release. Thomas smirked and unbuttoned his pants, his member springing to life. (xD he's still wearing his pants btw)

"Bend over, baby," Alex said, stroking his flaccid member. James complied, bending over and sticking his ass up in the air for Alex to pound.

Thomas yanked on James' curly locks making the smaller man whimper, "Suck. Now." James bit his lip and stroked Thomas' member. He licked the tip before taking half of it as he stroked the base.

Alex lubed himself and lined up on James' entrance. He groaned and pushed in him, James moaned around Thomas' dick making him groan and throw his head back in pure ecstasy.

The room was filled with moans, grunts and groans of the three men. The bed squeaking with each movement they made. James was so close. Thomas and Alex wouldn't let him release.

Thomas placed his hand on the back of James' head and thrusted into his mouth, James gagging at the strong thrusts of the Virginian. Alex thrusted rapidly, slapping James' ass with each thrust.

"Mmm~ Fuck baby," Thomas praised James, "You feel too good~"

James felt his cock twitch once those words slipped off Thomas soft lips. Alex leaned forward and breathed on James' ear, "You like that don't you," he growled and slapped his ass.

James shut his eyes tightly and moaned. "Being fucked by two men," he chuckled. "What a slut,"

Thomas frowned slightly and looked at James, "Now, now Lexi. Don't get too harsh with him," he chuckled. "Unless, if that's what our baby boy wants?"

James popped off of Thomas and panted heavily, "Mm...Daddy, Papi please? Pound me. Be rough with me please," he pleaded.

Alex and Thomas smirked at his words. Alex pulled out of him as James whimpered at the loss of contact. Thomas removed his pants and laid down near the head board, motioning James to sit on his lap.

The smaller Virginian whined, crawling over the dominant man and lined himself over his cock. He slowly sunk down and let out loud whimpers and cries. Thomas was a lot bigger than Alex.

"A-ah! Mm~ so good, Tommy~"

"W-what about me..?" Alex whined. Thomas hummed and told him to sit on his face. The immigrant blushed and nodded, complying to Thomas' command. He felt his tongue swipe on his entrance, "Mmmff! Thomas oh~"

Thomas smirked and ate Alex out. Alex bent over sucked on James' cock, the salty liquid slowly dripping from the tip.

James bounced even faster and ran his hand in Alex's locks. "Oh my god~! I-I'm gonna--" he came just before he could finish his sentence. Alex lapped James up and soon came right after him.

James and Alex got off of Thomas and kneeled infront of him as he stood up. Thomas started jacking himself, the two men's mouth wide open ready for The taller man to explode.

"Agh~ S-shit~!!" He groaned and came, his hot wide seed squirting in James' and Alex's mouths.

James wiped a bit of cum that went to his forehead while Alex completely ate all of it.

"Mm~ that was so good."

"Yeah.."

They all chuckled and laughed before snuggling up to each other and falling asleep. Thomas looked at his two lovers who was fast asleep and smiled,

"You two are the best."

-^-^-^-^-^-

aaAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm done. I swear I'm gonna bathe in holy water after this and write more fluff.

God, I hope you're satisfied ^^

Love y'all~