Chapter 59.

Alec = ITALIC
Magnus = BOLD

In coming call from Magnus Babe

"Magnus?"

"Hello there, Alexander. I'm sorry to disturb you this late at night"

"Oh my god, I don't even care. I'm just so happy to hear your voice again. I've been worried sick since I got to know that Raphael sent you to Barcelona"

"Yeah, I should maybe have told you about that before I left"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought that I only was going to be away for a few hours. That's why I didn't tell you. I didn't want you to worry for nothing"

"Magnus, you have been gone for two days and I haven't heard anything from you. Couldn't you at least have sent me a text where it stood that you're alive?"

"Alexander, I know that you're mad right now and you have all the rights to be. I know I should have contacted you sooner and for that, I truly am sorry"

"I'm not mad at you, Magnus. I'm just getting sick and tired of worrying about you every damn day"

"You don't have to worry about me, Alec. I'm the High Warlock of Brooklyn, remember?"

"That doesn't matter because I'm still worrying about you"

"Why?"

"Because you're my boyfriend, Magnus. I love you so much that I'm literally going insane without you"

"I'm sorry, Alexander. I promise that I'll text you next time, okay? It's just, I'm not used to have anyone that cares about me"

"Well, get used to it because I'm not going anywhere"

"I wouldn't want it any other way"

"I love you, Manus Bane"

"I love you too, Alec Lightwood"

"I need to go because Izzy is cooking again. Promise me that you'll text me when you're on your way back home"

"I promise"

"Good"

"Goodbye, Alexander"

The phone call with Magnus Babe has ended

Hey guys😇 How are you all? I feel a little bit better today because for the first time in forever, I slept the whole night

I just want you guys to know that I love you all so much and thanks for always supporting me❤️

STAY AWESOME

-Mathilda

(Comment what you guys would like to see happen in upcoming chapters. I'm seriously running out of ideas🙈)