53. Proposal

53. Proposal

Saloni's Pov

RISHABH'S HAND WAS wrapped around my waist as we both sat gazing at the sunset on the beach. Today, all the couples had come to visit Rajeev Uncle's beach house. Since morning we were enjoying ourselves. It was Akansha's plan to send all of us for an outing so we could spend some quality time with our partners before the pre-wedding rituals start.

I saw Jiju ( brother in law ) running behind Di who was teasing him by making funny faces. I couldn't help but chuckle softly at her childish behaviour. It felt so surreal to watch Di act so carefree and enjoy her life. But why wouldn't she? Which girl wouldn't be happy to have a husband like Jiju who is so devoted and dedicated to his wife.

Despite of going through hell, he stood strong and the fate had to bow in front of his love for di. His love was just so selfless that I just didn't understand how he could love di without any expectations.

"Baby, where are you lost?", Rishabh's voice filled in my ears and broke me out of my reverie.

"Nothing", I said softly kissing his jawline.

"Are you having second thoughts about us?", Rishabh asked looking in my eyes.

His eyes couldn't hide his insecurity. I could see he was afraid that I might say yes but again if it was me even I would have the same thoughts running in my mind.

"No silly! I want you, your love but most importantly I want us. I want us to happen", I said looking in his eyes as I saw his fear, his doubts, his insecurities slowly vanishing and his love surfacing.

His lips crushed to mine. His hands grabbing a handful of my hair and my hands gripping his jaw as we kissed each other with everything we had. Love, lust, hunger, passion. That was what the kiss was filled with.

I hoped that this moment would never end and we all would find our happy ending one day.

___________

Aarav's Pov

SHREYA WAS RUNNING on the beach like a little girl as I chased her. I couldn't believe I actually had her all to myself today. Just me and her after a long time.

It felt so good to act like a normal couple finally. No worries about what the fate might have in stored of us as we enjoyed our day. Stealing glances and teasing each other, kissing and cuddling, running and chasing, laughing and smiling. That was what our day was filled with.

I finally caught Shreya and pulled her towards me.

"Leave me, Aarav!", Shreya said laughing.

"No No. That ain't happening", I said pulling her back closer to me.

"Okay", she said and relaxed in my arms.

"C'mon, let's get you to our room", I said smiling.

Hopefully everything was done just as I had planned.

She looked a little suspicious but nodded anyways. I picked her up in a bridal style and she squealed before screaming to put her down. Everyone was laughing and I didn't listen to her. Finally, she buried her face in the crook of my neck and stopped struggling.

She could be difficult at times.

I climbed the stairs with her in my arms. As we reached our room, I kicked the door open. I sighed looking at the room and Shreya gasped as she lifted her head. The room was decorated with candle lights and a huge picture of Shreya and me was just hanged on the wall above the bed.

I placed Shreya on the bed and gave her a gift box. She immediately took it and knew I wanted her to change. She went inside the washroom as I laid on the bed thinking about how I was going to propose her.

After fifteen minutes, she came out dressed in a black saree. I always loved to see her in a saree. She walked towards me confidently and in that moment I realised that she was no more insecure about herself or her body. She had accepted herself and made peace with her past. The insecurities had washed away and she had finally accepted that its okay to be broken. As long as I was with her, I would teach her to embrace and love herself.

I stood up from the bed and was immediately on my knee. Her eyes widened obviously not expecting me to ask her out despite of us being married.

"I know we are married and you are officially mine but I just feel each and every girl deserves to feel special. So Mrs Shah, today it's me who is going to rant my heart out to you. The day I met you, my heart had skipped a beat. We met in a total bollywood style and I fell in love with you just like a cliche bollywood hero. As days passed by I fell more hard for you. We faced ups and downs and I lost you for 10 months. That's when I knew that if you exist then I exist, without you there's no me. Waking up to empty cold sheets was always miserable and shattering but I didn't give up. Not on you. Not on us. I am not good at all this but trust me love, that you complete me. I want to keep you happy till eternity and I want to live with you forever and ever so that the death also doesn't make us apart. Every morning I want to wake up at the sight of your beautiful face and I want to see you fall asleep in my arms. I want to have an entire fucking cricket team with you. So Mrs Shreya Shah, would you finally accept me as your husband?", I said all in one breath as I held the ring in front of her.

She nodded with tears in her eyes and I slid the ring in her finger for the second time. I stood up and hugged her as she cried the tears of happiness in my arms.

Pregnancy was definitely affecting her mood swings.

"I love you so much, Aarav", Shreya said as she pulled away.

"I love you too baby", I said as I kissed her temple.

I moved the strands of her hair away from her face as I took in the slight details of her beautiful face. I slowly kissed her cheeks, her eyes, her nose and then her forehead as she closed her eyes savouring the moment.

She pulled away from me but I held her wrist and pulled her back towards me. Her back was now pressed against my chest.

I pushed her hair in front as I slowly placed kisses on her back. My hands snaked around her waist pulling her more closer. I left open mouthed kisses on her neck as she shivered because of my torture. I caressed her cheeks and moved the strands of her hair away from her face.

I picked her up in a bridal style and laid her on the bed. We fell asleep on the bed in each other's arms finally finding a new solace in each other.

So guys let me know how was the chapter!

Excuse me for any grammatical errors! VOTE, SHARE and COMMENT peeps! Keep loving #Aarya!

Love ya,
Hugs and Kisses,
See you soon,
-Rhea