Chapter 1

"Mike! It's your first day in highschool and you're going to be late and starved if you don't get out of bed!"

"I've been up!" I screamed back.

I went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. "I don't look that bad," I said to myself before running downstairs.

"Mike," Shea said with a calmed voice. Her black hair was turning white and she looked older today. Her hair was in a ponytail and she had an apron that read 'Best Mom In The World.' "You're forgetting something."

"Right," I grabbed a toast and put some butter on it, and kissed Shea goodbye and my little baby sister, Anna, goodbye too. Anna pulled onto my hair and started clapping "Dadda!"

"Shea!" I yelled. "I'm going to be late if you don't tell her to let go of my hair!"

Shea ran to baby Anna's highchair and slowly made Anna let go of my hair.

"Sorry, Mike."

"Its okay! I have to go to school, bye Shea, bye baby Anna!"

I slammed the door as I went outside.

This was the last time I was ever going to be on earth...

NOTE: Shea is Mike's foster mom.

Wondering how Mike looks? Mike is 5' 7 and 15 years old. He has shaggy black hair and beautiful dark blue eyes. His skin is perfectly tan and is very sweet. He usually wears black however he's not emo for those that think he is.