Chapter 11

I woke up to breakfast in bed. Someone had left me food. I yawned and saw a note it read: Meet me at 9am, we must train you before you know anything else about this palace. -Ryan.

I suddenly remembered what happened yesterday, I kissed Ryan.

You'll be killed. Ryan's words floated in my head and I was scared.

***

I got dressed and Ryan was waiting outside. He gave me a smile and walked me to the training room.

As I entered the room I saw people with swords and people drenched in sweat sitting down. It was like a gym room too, their were treadmills, people weightlifting and everything. It was a training room and a gym room all bunched together, it was really spacey though. I liked it.

"Over there is your trainer" My jaw dropped. He was about 6'6 with gigantic muscles and he had a mustache too.

"I'm Carlos, your trainer. You must be Michael, the prince."

I nodded and looked back at Ryan. He gave me a casual smile.

"I'll be back at around 1pm," he gave me one last smile and ran off.

"Are you guys-"

"No! We're not!" I felt myself turn hot from anger.

"Calm down! Look at your hands!"

I looked down at my hands and realized they were on fire.

"Cool!" As I got calmer the flames started getting lower and lower until they were all out.

"That's neat."

"Sure is," Carlos said with a grin on his face.

"So anyways, we must train you or should I say I must train you," Carlos grinned and began walking towards the treadmill, "The first thing you're going to do is use the treadmill."

I laughed hysterically, "You're joking, right?"

Carlos gave me a serious look, as if I'd insulted him, "Yes, I'm serious. If something ever happens to you, lets say someone kidnaps you, not that they will but it's an example so don't get all scared," His face was still serious and I was trying not to get scared, "You must learn how to run fast in a kidnappings situation like when they let you go and you're thinking 'Should I make a run for it or just stand there and listen?' Always run, and you must be a fast runner too. If you're slow at running then don't even bother trying to run."

I laughed and so did he.

"I'm going to give you a break though, today's your 'free day.' Official training starts tomorrow at 9am sharp," and with that Carlos left.

I decided to wander around the beautiful palace and pretend I was going on a 'search hunt.'

The search hunt ended when I finally found my room, I laid down on my bed and thought of Ryan. I started thinking of how cute he looked when he was blushing. I instantly got butterflies then I heard knockings on the door.

"Come in," I said still thinking of Ryan.

"Hey, I went back to the gym to check on you but noticed you'd left. I figured you were in your room, and look. You are."

I smiled and walked close to Ryan.

You're definitely gay.

I looked into his dark brown eyes and rubbed one finger into his soft hair, then I leaned in and I kissed him.

His lips were hot and mine were hot and cold, they were neutral. Ryan closed the door behind us and laid me on the bed. I took off his shirt and slowly began taking mine off too, he started kissing my lips more intensely and I felt like we connected in some way.

Then the door burst open.

My moms mouth was wide open.

"Get off of him, you fag!" Ryan hurried off of me, putting his shirt back on and blushing furiously.

My mom was angry at what she witnessed. I felt sorry for Ryan.

"Mom-"

"Don't mom me, are you gay?" she asked.

I bit my lip hard, "I... I don't know."