Chapter 1

Aliyah

"mommy today's the day" Josiah said running down the steps with all his clothes on, I know baby I said as I started to attack him with kisses. Today was the day that August came home after 6 months of being away.

"Hurry mommy hurry" Josiah said pulling my arm hold on sweetheart let me put on my heels. I slipped on my heels and grabbed the keys and Josiah and headed out the door. I had a special night planned for me and August and I was so glad Alexa was out of our lives, I beat that bitch up 3 times and she still kept coming back.

I put Josiah in the car seat and buckled him up and shut the door. I went around got in the car and started to adjust my mirrors. "Mommy are you ready to see daddy too" he said with the cutest smile.

 "Mommy are you ready to see daddy too" he said with the cutest smile

Yes baby I am ready to see daddy, I said keeping my eyes on the road. I pulled up to the airport and got Josiah out, come on baby I said holding his hand walking across the street to see if I could find him, baby I don't see him I said still looking around.

I felt a pair of arms hug me from behind, kissing me on the back of the neck, "baby I missed you" he said still kissing me. I missed you too I said as I pulled him in a tight hug.

"Look at you looking all good ,smelling even better" he said as he pecked my lips one last one before picking up Josiah, well you know I try I said flipping my hair.

"Daddy did you miss me and mommy" Josiah said still smiling looking at the both of us. "Lil man I missed you and mommy so much" he said kissing his check.

Seeing August sparked so many flames with my kitty, just because it's been six months since the last time I've done it. "You ready to go baby" he said grabbing my hand still holding Josiah.

Yes I said taking his hand walking across the street.

Later that night.

Goodnight baby I said kissing Josiah's forehead before leaving out of his room. I went in the bathroom and started taking of my jewelry while putting it back in the right place.

"You miss daddy" August said coming behind me feeling all on my ass while kissing my neck, I turned around grabbing him by his belt buckle pulling him toward me kissing him like never before.

He pulled away from my lips and went to my chest and started sucking, oh shit I said letting out a soft moan throwing my head back, he picked me up sitting me on the bathroom counter I looked down at my chest and it was full of hickeys.

"Fuck it I'm about to bless you right now baby strip" he said taking off all his clothes. I was wearing a dress so all I had to do was take off my underwear and open my legs.

He kissed me again, sliding in me. I let out a moan. Yes August, I said wrapping my arms around his neck as I continued to moan.

the next morning

I woke up just to hear August on the phone talking. Who is that I said stretching my arms, oh it's just someone from LA they wanted to talk to me about so business. Baby they calling you already you just got back I said getting out of the bed and making it.

Sky.

Me and Kharon worked through what we had going on because I think he really did change like he claimed he did, even though I wanted to move out of Atlanta I couldn't because my girl was Aliyah and I always liked checking on her.

I haven't really heard much from Alexa ever since she slept with my man and I told that bitch I was gone beat her ass what's her address and she still didn't say anything that's how I knew for a fact she wasn't bout any action.

But I finally decided to move to North Carolina like I been dreaming to do so me and Aliyah really didn't talk like that anymore so I figured I would just go ahead and do it.

August

I got a surprise for you baby just keep the blind fold on I said leading Aliyah and Josiah to the car. Aliyah had been wanting a store for a while now and I decided that I was gonna get it for her. We got in the car and I backed outta the drive way.

"Are we almost there because this thing messing up my makeup" she said sighing, wag we here baby come on.

I got Josiah out the car and lead them into the store, you can take it off now I said smirking.

"All of this is for me" she said with a huge smile on her face, yes baby it's for you she ran and jumped in my arms

"Mommy what's that on your neck and on your chest did someone hit you Mommy" Josiah said pointing to the hickeys I had left on her.

"No baby a bee stung mommy and it turned red" she said trying to cover up what we been doing, I just smirked.

Sorry for any mistakes or errors.