Chapter 2

August

"So we wanna set you up with this hot producer down there in Atlanta so you don't have to come back so soon but eventually you will have to come back but he will be in touch" my manger Emily said.

Okay thanks I said replying before hanging up the phone.

"Who was that baby" Aliyah said coming around the corner looking good and smelling even better. Oh that was my manger she said I don't have to go back to la for a while because their sending one of their producers over here for a while.

"Baby that's so good" she said pulling me closer kissing me. I know I said smiling slapping her ass.

Baby I'll be back ima head over to Marcus crib, I said grabbing the keys and walking out the house and getting in the car.

I pulled up In his drive way and got out. I walked up to the door and knocked. Wassgood brook I said hugging her. "Hey august" she said stepping aside to let me in.

..

I pulled out my phone feeling a muffled vibration in my pocket, I seen that I was getting a call.

Hello I said putting the phone up to my ear.

"Hey August this is Jody and I'm calling to tell you that I'm here in Atlanta and that I wanted to set up a meeting so we could talk about me producing you"

Alright man cool, if you want you can swing by my house today and my girl will be there and you can just sit and wait for me.

"Alright man just send me the address and I'll be right on over" he said hanging up the phone. I quickly sent him the address and backed outta Marcus drive way.

Brooke

Marcus I'm not happy living here in Atlanta I wanna go back to Maryland, I said sitting on his lap feeling him get hard underneath me

Marcus I'm not happy living here in Atlanta I wanna go back to Maryland, I said sitting on his lap feeling him get hard underneath me. Stop it I said hitting his chest chuckling.

"I'm sorry" I can't help it he said kissing on my chest, "but baby why you not happy we just moved out here" he said looking up at me.

Because these girls here are dumb as fuck and they got a lot of mouth. "Well have you talked to Aliyah August wife" he said raising an eye brow.

To be honest I really didn't even know that man was married, but speaking of married when you gone put a ring on it I said holding up my hand.

"Soon baby soon" he said smiling hard.

Aliyah

I'm coming I said referring to the knock at the door. I put Josiah and and went to open it. "Aliyah what you doing here" he said.

Jody what the hell are you doing here I snapped walking outside shutting the door behind me. "Im producing August. Wait are you his wife"

Yes I sure am I said rolling my eyes. Me and Jody was together a long time ago when I was in high school and I told him to never talk to me again.

August pulled up in the drive way and parked. "Hey baby" he said getting out giving me a hug.

"What you doing outside" he said frowning. I came to check the mail I replied as I started walking to the mail box.

I opens the mail box and started going through all of it. Divorce I said to my self, what the hell.

I opened up the letter while looking at August and Jody talk. What the hell is this I said looking at the divorce papers.