Chapter 12

Brooke.

Marcus I'm just gone be real honest and say it and I don't want you to beat around the bush, but have you been cheating on me??....I asked dryly today I was not up for his bullshit.

"What Brooke, Hell no how could you even ask me some shit like that" he said with a frown.

I mean I just wanted to know because I seen some girl name Morgan pop up on your phone and you been acting distant lately.

"I've been acting like that and I was talking to Morgan because I was trying to get you this" he said smiling getting down on one knee. "Will you marry me"

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I said letting him slid the ring on, letting it shine on my finger. Baby I love you so much I said kissing him.

Aliyah

It's been a week since I talk to August in my hotel room but now I was all settled in my house and I was ready to clear the air about everything that was going on.

I pulled into his driveway and sighed here we go I said getting out. I walked up to the door and knocked, I stood outside for about a good two minutes before the locks clicked.

I smiled ready to see August until Wendy opened the door, I frowned. Where's August I said dryly, I really didn't like her and I wasn't gonna pretend that I did.

"He's In the music room, do you wanna come inside?" No I just need you to go get him I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Wassup" he said coming to the door in nothing but sweatpants. Look I gotta talk to you about something. "Nah you good" he said, I sucked my teeth.

"Man what do you want" he said getting annoyed, you know what August fuck you and that tender headed bitch in there since you wanna have her here.

I turned on my heels and walked to my car.

...

I got in the house and kicked off my heels at the door and walked upstairs to my room. If August wanted to act like a dumb ass nigga and not listen then so be it.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I felt a muffled vibration coming from my pocket to see I was getting a call from jody.

ME: Hello?

JODY: Hey Aliyah I was calling cause it's been a minute.

I sighed.

ME: I know Jody but I've been busy and I was meaning to call you but I just never got around to do that.

JODY: Can I take you out to tomorrow night?

ME: Jody you do know I'm 4 months pregnant right?

I chuckled.

JODY: I know it's on a friendly level.

ME: ok then yes, but I'm gonna get of this phone because being pregnant makes me tired so I'm gonna hit the sheets.

JODY: alright goodnight beautiful.

ME: goodnight.

I said with a smile and then I hung up. If Jody wanted to take my out on a friendly level then what could be so bad about that.

Alexis

I still couldn't believe what my sister was telling me. Ok Alexa you telling me sky tried to kill you and when she left you ended up getting away but everyone thinks your dead?

"Yes Alexis I keep telling you that, where is krislyn" she said wrapping a towel around her now clean body.

She's at momma house because momma wanted to make sure that she was good but we can ride over to get her if you want.

"Good let me put on some clothes but we also gotta get someone else" she said as she smirked.

Wendy

Baby what was that about I said starting dinner. "She said she wanted to tell me something but I'm not tryna here nothin she gotta say"

Even though I didn't like her I had to make it seem like I did. Baby maybe you should just hear what she has to say I said with a fake smile.

Anyways baby remember when I told you I was feeling sick?? I said smirking a little. "Yeah why wassup" he said looking up from his phone.

Well I'm pregnant I said with a wide smile, " O word?" He said swallowing hard. Baby you ok you don't seem to happy.

I said putting the food in the oven.