Chapter 11

Aliyah.

I walked in the store and went straight to my office sitting my stuff down and coming back out. Where the hell is brooke I said asking my other employee Bridgett.

"Girl I don't know I've been here all by myself all day good thing it's not as busy as it was" she said still hanging clothes on hangers and hanging them.

"I'm here" she said walking in the store looking a hot mess. Girl why you look like that I said looking her up and down.

"Aliyah I think Marcus is cheating on me and I've been trying to figure out how to confront him about it"

"Here comes Aliyah and August part two" Bridgett said.

Okay don't talk about my relationship because you don't have one I said looking at her and turning back to Brooke. Baby if you think Marcus is cheating on you then you need to say something you can't just sit and not say anything I mean look at me and August I said putting my hand on my stomach.

Marcus.

"Alright which one you think she gone like" Morgan said as we looked at the engagement rings for Brooke. Man I don't know it would be so much easier if I wasn't trying to surprise her.

"That's cute that you wanna make her happy" Morgan said smiling at me.

I met Morgan I few years back when I was in college and ever since then she been like a sister to me.

How much is that one I said point to the rose gold ring "that one is 1.1 million" he said pulling it out.

You think she'll like this one I asked Morgan, she nodded her head.

Ok I'll take it I said looking at Morgan and smiling. Thanks for coming with me today I said dapping her up.

Aliyah.

I think I like this one I said walking around the house a little more before signing the papers

I think I like this one I said walking around the house a little more before signing the papers. "So would you like to take it" the lady who was selling the house said.

"It's just calling Aliyah take me, Aliyah I need you" she said smiling.

I put on a fake smile knowing she just wanted me to buy it so she would not have to show it to anyone else.

Yea I guess I will take it I said getting the papers and the pen away form her and signing the papers.

"Okay Aliyah congratulations the house is your just let me know if you need anything" she said leaving the house.

Yes I said to myself I was finally done staying in that hotel and I didn't have to worry about August popping up on me again.

Brooke.

I was gonna confront Marcus as soon as he got home and I was scared because I didn't have all of my words put together and I have never been in this type of situation before.

I heard the keys jiggle in the door and my heart started beating fast as hell. "Hey baby" he said waking in taking of his shoes.

Marcus we have to talk.

.................

Sorry I haven't updated but Morgan at the top