Chaper 9

Aliyah

4 months later

"Well Aliyah your doing good so far even though I told you to stay off of the heels" my doctor said as he sighed looking me up and down

I know I can't help it I just love looking cute but thanks doc I said laughing and grabbing the papers.

I walked out the doctors office getting in the car and heading home, I haven't been going anywhere lately because I was afraid that I was gonna run into August and I was not trying to see him again.

And I've been doing good with hiding this pregnancy because I haven't seen August and he don't even know that I'm pregnant and I was determined to keep it that way.

Sky

Thank you god I'm finally out of this damn state and i was clear and no one knows that I killed that dumb slut.

I do feel a little bad for killing her right in front of her daughter and I don't know where she went but that damn baby was ugly just like the mother.

4 hours later

I got of the plane with all my bags headed to my cousin house in North Carolina I wasn't going tell a soul what I had done.

Aliyah

The next day

The next day

I was headed out of the cvs with my new filled prescription. Damn it I said dropping the prescription I picked it up and started walking.

"Aliyah" a girl said coming up to me, I didn't know who it was until she got closer. It was the same girl that was with August in the store.

Bitch what do you want? I said rolling my eyes. "Make sure you don't do anything you will regret" she said lookin down at the prescription and walking away.

No you don't do anything that will make me wanna beat your ass whore, I said walking to my car I was praying that she wasn't gonna go and run her mouth to August about what she saw.

August

"Hey babe" Wendy said coming in the door taking her shoes off. Wassup baby I said kissing her.

"Guess who I seen today?"  She said following behind me, who I said drinking my orange juice. "Aliyah" she said looking at me.

Okay well what was she doing I said just looking at her. "I don't know I was walking in to work and she was coming out and she dropped a prescription I guess it was pills to get a abortion, and I told her don't do anything she will regret" she said taking off her coat.

Wait what! I said spittin my juice out, Aliyah's pregnant? I said raising an eye brow. "Yes baby she looks like she could be about 5 months"

I haven't seen Aliyah since she ran away from me after seeing me and Wendy in the store. Uhm baby I'm gone run to Marcus house real quick.

I said putting on my coat and my shoes. I grabbed the keys and headed out the door.

..

I pulled up to the hotel that Aliyah had been living in and went straight to her door, I knocked "hold on I'm coming" she said from inside.

She swung the door open and my jaw dropped seeing her.