chapter 5

Sky

I've got you know bitch. I said to myself pulling in Alexa driveway I got out the car walked to her door, I jiggled the door knob duck it's locked I said to myself.

I took the hair pin out of my hair and started picking the lock.

After five minutes of picking it the door finally unlocked. I walked in her house and cut on the lights, what the fuck I said to myself.

It was pictures of August everywhere and pictures of Aliyah with darts in her face. This bitch is crazy.

Aliyah

Damn girl you got us kicked out of the club I said to Brooke while walking to the car. "Well she had it coming girl" she said laughing. After all she did deserve it.

We got in the car and pulled off head towards Brooke and Marcus house. "Since you and August not doing good right now you can stay at my house for tonight" Brooke said in a soft voice.

Awe thanks girl I replied keeping my eyes on the road.

I pulled in Brooke's drive way and parked my car in the drive way. "You coming" Brooke said getting out the car. Oh no I got a hotel down the road I said smiling.

"Well call me if you need anything" Brooke said walking to her door.

..

Thank god I can finally lay down I said swiping my room key and going inside, August what the hell are you doing here and how did you find out where I was staying I said rolling my eyes and folding my arms.

"Aliyah we need to talk about this you can't just keep running away from every little thing that happens" He said starting to raise his voice.

August you can really miss me with all of that. You always stress me out and plus your a cheater August face it I mean your the reason why I don't have three kids right now, I said waving my hand in his face.

"No your the reason we don't have 3 kids right now you probably was having abortions and saying you lost them" he said walking out and slamming my room door.

Fuck I said throwing my wedding ring across the room. August really had me fucked up if he thought that he was just gonna talk to me like that and not be delt with.

Sky

I walked around the house still looking at all the picture that she had up of August. Then I heard the front door open and I was about to get this bitch for sure.

"It's good to be home" she said laughing to herself from down the hall. I snuck around the corner and got behind her.

What now bitch I said grabbing the back of her head and pushing her face into the glass picture.