Chapter 7

Aliyah

August get up, I said hitting his arm rubbing my eyes. Last night did not go as planned and I did not mean to take it that far with August I don't know what in the hell I was thinking.

August got up and yawned rubbing his eyes. "Wassup" he said sitting up putting a pillow behind him.

Look I think we should see other people and just be friends because let's just have a come to Jesus moment your not divorced from the wife you claimed you didn't mean to get married to, I said rolling my eyes.

"Aliyah that's bull shit" he said getting outta the bed. How I said standing up crossing my arms. "Aliyah if you don't care about what we have or had then why you still on my tip" he said putting his pants on.

On your tip? I repeated, last time I check your the one who came here last night trying to be all apologetic. I said raising my voice.

"You right I should of never came trying to make it up to yo bougie ass any fuckin way" he said grabbing the rest of his things and heading out my hotel door.

I was trying to take all of that in but for some reason I had been throwing up a lot lately and I knew my body and after what just went down I was praying to god that I wasn't pregnant for the 4th time.

Lately my life has not been the same, me and August not married, sky wont pick up my phone calls and I was tired of it all and if I was pregnant I was gonna do what ever in the hell i had to do to keep this baby.

I picked up the phone and called brooke knowing she would pick up.

..

I went to the door to see who was knocking, "okay girl I came as soon as I could with this" brooke said with a little smile on her face.

Girl get your ass in here I said looking in the hallway. Does Marcus know about this? I said referring to the pregnancy test she had in her hand.

"Oh hell nobody why would I tell him when I know that he gone tell August it's apart of some lame ass guy code shit" she said rolling her eyes handing me the test.

I took the test away from her and went to the bathroom. " uh girl you want me to cross my fingers cause you know I will okay yasss honey" she said snapping her fingers. No silly who raised you I said laughing walking in the bathroom.

I went and pulled down my underwear and started peeing. I finished up and washed my hands. "What does it say girl" Brooke said coming behind me.

It didn't pop up yet I said really praying I wasn't pregnant. Damn! I said looking at the positive sign on the test.