Chapter 10

Aliyah

What the hell are you doing here I said walking back to the sofa with my night clothes on, I had let angst in because I didn't wanna just leave him standing out in the hall and then people would be all in my business.

"Why didn't you at least talk to me and tell me that your pregnant Aliyah" he said sternly. Because August I'm a grown ass woman I don't have to tell you anything I don't want to.

"I think you do have to tell me when your pregnant if it's mine" he said raising an eye brow. Who says it's yours I said crossing my legs.

"Wow Aliyah okay, so what our saying is this baby is not mines" he said getting ready to get up and leave. No August it's not your baby I said looking away.

And since your bitch ass new girl wanna go back and run her mouth about what I got going on tell her I'm gone clock her right in her face I said getting up going to open the door for him to leave.

"Alright man" he said walking out not even looking at me, I knew I was wrong for what I had said about this not being August baby but I was trying to protect myself. And I couldn't get over how that bitch went and ran her mouth who names their child Wendy anyway.

I walked back into my room and laid in my bed thinking about what happen, I felt a tear come down my face thinking about how much I did miss August and how I would never have that with anyone else.

I dozed off to sleep with my mind feeling heavy.

..

I woke up and went in the bathroom to pee I stopped and looked in the mirror I was getting so big and I couldn't wait to meet my little one.

I finished up and came out of the bathroom I picked up my phone calling sky but she didn't answer.

I haven't talked to her in a while and she has been ignoring my calls for a while.

Brooke

I'm about to cum I said moaning as Marcus was eating me out. Oh shit I said as I came and he licked up all of my juices.

"I love the way you taste" he said coming up and kissing my neck. Awe thanks baby I said smiling. "Now time for you to return the favor" he said getting up slapping his leg.

Hell no but I will cook for you I said kissing his lips and getting up. "Baby that's not fair" he said pulling the cover over his, I laughed and continued walking.

I finally reached the kitchen and pulled out a pan and the bacon, i turned around to Marcus phone that had been going off for a while now.

When is she gonna be gone, I read aloud wait what the hell I looked at the name. Who the fuck is Morgan I said to myself.

Sky

"Alright so what's the real reason you wanted to come stay" my cousin said getting all in my business. Well I just missed y'all that's all I said getting nervous

I could already tell I was gone have to fess up.