Chapter 6

Alexa

Get off of me bitch I said punching sky in the face. As she grabbed me by my head and slammed me into another glass picture all I could think of was my baby.

Who is she gonna live with, who gone take care of her, would kharon step up, did Aliyah put her up to this. I kept asking myself the same questions over and over again.

..

August

Alright let's try this again I said sighing knocking on Aliyah's hotel door. Last night I said some pretty fucked up shit and I was wrong about it and I didn't even know that I was still married to another woman, and the sad thing about it is I don't even remember marrying her.

I heard the locks click and she came to the door , her face immediately frowned. "What the hell are you doing here" she said not letting me in.

Aliyah I'm sorry just let me in and stop being so stubborn. I said begging for her to let me in.

She moved aside and let me in, Alright go ahead and lay it all on me I said throwing my hands in the air and sitting down on the hotel sofa.

"August why the hell..." she signed. "See I should really bite these nails off and punch you dead in your fucking neck and kill you but I won't because I love you"

She said pacing the floor back and forth. Aliyah baby come here I said getting up walking over behind her kissing her neck.

"August why you always do this you know how weak I am over you" she said starting to moan.

I know, I said taking of my coat still kissing her neck. I'm sorry Aliyah I said picking her up and sitting her on the kitchen counter.

Take your underwear off I said kissing her stomach getting on my knees, she did as told.

"Oh shit" she said gripping my hair as I started licking her clit. I stopped, baby I'm sorry I said sticking my index finger in fingering her slow.

Aliyah

Stop teasing me August I moaned as he got up kissing my lips. He pulled off his pants he was rock hard.

He slammed in me giving me no sign. August I yelled gripping the counter. "You still want me to leave" he said pulling out.

August stop playing I whined. "Bet" he said slamming back in me.

This was gonna be a good night.

Returns Wednesday make sure you be ready for to brand new chapters back to back