⚜ - σ η є - ⚜ (yandere! m. knight x fallen princess! f. reader)

Protagonist :

Reader / Princess.

Male leads :

Ares / Knight.

Castor / Empress's concubine.

Huang Yi / Fiancé.

Ren / Hybrid.

Rei / Hybrid.

Luis / Hybrid.

Eris / Hybrid.

Calyx / Fortune teller.

Ming Luo / Cousin.

Ming Feng / Cousin.

Plotline :

«Otherworlders» are a nickname for those who came from another world. For some reason, the frequency of them appearing began to rise each year, it was at that point a virus began to spread, those who were infected became a monster and was called the «Viral» and only the otherworlders have the cure for the virus.

The citizens then started to worship them, even creating an alliance to swore their loyalty towards them, these people were called «Epiphany» and that was the start of a revolution.

(Y/n), a princess of one of the four kingdoms, lost her position when her citizens started to revolt, replacing her with an otherworlder.

Betrayed, the girl began to strategize to take back what once was hers, but first, she needs to deal with the ten men who seem to be an obstacle to her plan.

Scenario :

Bad end ( Ares ).

- S ƚ α ɾ ƚ ! -

⚜【 Ares 】⚜

She lost.

The princess had lost miserably against those otherworlders, but the thing that humiliated her the most wasn't that she lost. No, not at all.  Her fight was a fair and square one so why would she? The only thing is that she was captured and handed to her once loyal knight to be kept as a personal slave. God knew how much she wanted to punch him in the face when she finally realized that he was a traitor that works for the Epiphany so that he can bring her down from her own throne.

The girl was ready to fight back if he did something that could provoke her. However, not once has he treated her like a slave, if anything, he had treated her like a Queen.

(Y/n) feels his fingers running through her hair, massaging her scalp gently. The flowery scent of the shampoo he used for her soothes her mood, causing the body that was once tensed, relaxes under his touch. Really, this treatment reminded her so much back when she was still everyone's princess.

She lets him caresses her hands and feet, massaging them softly as she soaks herself in the bubble bath that he prepared for her.

Although she feels embarrass that a man is bathing her, she tries to shrug it off as one of her male hybrid pets had always done this for her each time she took a bath in the past so there should be nothing to shy about, but this was Ares, not her pets.

She sighs, shivering a little when his fingers made its way on the sole of her feet, feeling ticklish from the sensation.

After a while, he washes the soap away with water before carrying her out from the bathtub wearing nothing but her birthday suit. It does not matter though, as she was now his slave and he has the right to do what he wants to her, but still, her cheeks could not help but heat up yet she could do nothing to him.