⚜ - t w e l v e - ⚜ (yandere! m. siblings x f. childhood friend! reader)

《 in a situation where you are surrounded by five psychotic siblings up on the rooftop bar of a hotel, what would you do?

a) jump. (I'd rather die than live a life like a treasured pet)

b) ask for help. (there are people here, maybe they can help me if I yelled for help?)

c) solve this on your own. (communication is key)

which will you choose? 》

⊱ ━━━━ « ⋅ʚ♔ɞ⋅ » ━━━━ ⊰

biting her lips anxiously, the girl glanced down at her only way to escape—by jumping down and died—and truthfully, she really didn't want to die. dying isn't scary, what scary is what comes next after dying. the unknown of whether there was heaven or hell or even afterlife terrified her. what if there was nothingness? was if she was sent to hell and tortured? besides, why would she sacrifice this very life that was given to her for men that treated her like a plaything? that's downright unfair!

with that thought in mind, (y/n) decided that jumping and dying was not an option.

her gaze then went to the people that were watching her and the five men who looked at her as if they were ready to pounce on her and eat her. her stomach churned knowing that the only reason why they didn't approach her further was that they wanted to make sure whether she would really jump or not, and if they find out that she had no intention to commit suicide, then they might grab her by her arm and dragged her back to the place they called 'home'. unfortunately, that place was never home to her.

clenching her fists in frustration, the helpless girl thought to ask for help, but in this building where only rich people could afford to enter, those people here no doubt knew who were those five men. even if she lowered her pride and asked for help, no one would help her. after all, no one wanted to make an enemy with someone as influential and rich like those men, so she will only be wasting her saliva if she tried.

and... even if there were people who are kind enough to lend her a hand, that would only let them to their demise and this world lacked enough of good people in it, so this was also not an option.

all that's left is to solve this on her own.

"why are you doing this to me?" with one hand gripping on the railings, the girl finally asked them the question that has been plaguing her mind for so long. "why can't you just let me go? if I had ever done anything to you, then I'm sorry, but cannot you forgive me for old time's sake? we're childhood friends, aren't we?"

listening to her coaxing, the first sibling snorted before he extended his hand to her for her to take. his eyes were terribly cold and dark, but there's no denying the subtle hint of affection in it.

"come," he demanded. "don't do anything stupid and come here, (y/n)."

seeing that she was being treated as if she was the unreasonable one here, the girl can't help but get angry. she gritted her teeth bitterly and took a step back, her back touching the railings as she shook her head defiantly.

"I won't," she sneered. "in the first place, aren't you the one who told me that I'm not what you think of? that you wanted to break our engagement and all of that shits? that you wanted to replace me, your friend since childhood, with a mere maid that you only knew for a month? that you wanted nothing to do with me anymore?! how come you suddenly went back on your words and collaborated with your brothers in tying me up in your damn house and treating me like a fucking pet?"