⚜ - e l e v e n - ⚜ (yandere! f/m x f. reader)

scenario :

amnesia

–related to chapter six–

as if it was karma for all her wrongdoings in messing up the plot, (y/n) found herself caught in an accident where she had lost her memory. in a state of confusion about who she is and what's going to happen to her in the future, she didn't hesitate to take the hand that was offered to her in the hospital room. the question is; whose hand did she take?

—MALE LEAD

the lilies blooming beautifully in the background and the vision of a girl with twin moles on her cheek lingered in her mind even after she had woken up from her alluring dream. with flushed cheeks and a dazed smile she had wondered; who was the pretty girl in her dream? the question only causes her to remember that exquisite beauty as she blushed profusely, and this adorable reaction of hers didn't go unnoticed by the male lying beside her.

​​​​​​taken aback by her innocent reaction in which he hadn't seen for long before she had lost her memory, the male lead's heart palpitated as he gazed lovingly into her. he scooted closer to the girl of his dream, sighing blissfully when his arms circled the girl's waist. had this been the (y/n) he knew before the accident, he would have received a slap on his face for touching her without her permission, but this (y/n) was much forgiving than before so it's only natural for him to take advantage of it. after all, he would be a fool if he didn't.

"you seem very happy."

upon receiving his gentle smile the first thing in the morning, (y/n) was more excited to tell him the anecdotes of her dream, and as she narrated the important details of her dream—especially the exquisite girl's feature—she didn't notice how that gentle smile had gradually turned into a frown. 

​​​tightening his grip around her waist, the man let his pretty angel described the appearance of that wretched girl (heroine), and as much as he loved staring into her twinkling eyes right at this moment, he needed to hide his displeasure from her by burying his face in the crook of her neck to avoid any misunderstanding. he didn't want his childhood beloved to think negatively such as he was annoyed by her rambling, which was far from the truth.

"I wonder who's that girl is," with a bashful smile, (y/n) finally ended her rambling with an inquiry, "do you know happen to know someone with an appearance like that?"

"no," he answered without any hesitation, eyes darkening in each second as he was reminded of that obnoxious woman.

at that moment, without even knowing that he was the male lead of this world, the favorite child of the creator, he was set on destroying that wicked woman's life, the woman that was destined to be with him, and no doubt that even the heroine halo can't withstand his fury. after all, it was like a rule for a male lead to destroy someone with the huge amount of money he was born with.

—VILLAINS

as if that unlikable bitch (heroine) had put a curse unto their savior, the amnesiac girl repetitively drew the bitch's face in every angle using all the A4 papers she could find in the house. seeing how much (y/n) tried to remember about that bitch whereas she still remained clueless of who they were, the villainous twins couldn't help but feel angry, especially the youngest. whenever their girl would draw, the youngest would start to pout before proceeding to snatch the paper, and while the old (y/n) usually tolerated the youngest considering he has an intellectual disability, this (y/n) was more agitated and couldn't comprehend why the man would do that, resulting in her snatching back the paper before running off somewhere. thus, begin the sharp sound of glass breaking and piercing scream as the youngest started to throw tantrum.