⚜ - S e v e n - ⚜ (yandere! m. immortal x spirit! f. reader) (3/12)

◇ー[m e e t i n g] ; THE THIRD SONー◇

The familiar decoration in the mother's workroom enters the flower spirit's sight, but what catches her attention isn't the well-decorated space but the handsome man that sits on the sofa. The young man doesn't seems to notice her stare as he is too busy trying to gain sympathy from his mother. Alas, his effort seems to be futiled when the mother deliberately ignores her third son's pleading gaze. Instead, opting to focus on her cup of green tea.

After a long while of silence, the third son finally voices out his opinion. "Mother, please, you know I don't likeー"

"My decision is final," she interrupts him. "Like it or not, that girl will be your lover for three days, so I treat her like one."

The third son looks down dejectedly at his mother's order, causing the latter to secretly smile while sipping on her drink. She never told anyone this before, but actually, out of her many children, this third son of hers is the child that she favors the most. The reason for that is related to his personality that never indulged himself in love and lust. The mother can vouche with absolute confidence that this son of hers is the purest out of her other children, hence she is also a little reluctant to force him into a relationship, but glancing at this man's skinny figure, anyone can see how malnourish he is.

After all, creatures like him rely on love to live.

The only reason why he isn't starved to dead yet is probably because he still has someone in this realm that loves him, which is her, but even that clearly isn't enough for him. That's why she needs to quickly find him a wife, and during that time, she needs the flower spirit to feed her child well in order to focus on her task so she wouldn't be so worried.

I hope that girl can feed my son until he's plump and fat.

She then notices that he is glancing at the exhausted girl lying on the sofa right across them. Fortunately, the mother had already taken the girl's memory before letting her sleep, lest she might need to explain more to this adorable son of hers if he were to see her use her spell on that girl.

"But mother," he looks devastated. "You know I have always wanted to give myー my first time to my future wife. How could...?"

Her eyes soften when she sees tears pooling in his eyes. Such a pure words coming out of her son's mouth almost make her feels like a pimp selling her son to a bastard, but looking at her son's skinny figure and sickly appearance, she had a premonition that if she were to let him be, he would perish without her knowing.

"Don't worry, you don't need to kiss or consumate to be fed," she assures him. "Just treat her right and I'm sure you will be full in no time."

ーafter all, this flower spirit is really easy.

Her son remains silent, but eventually, he lets out a heavy sigh, smiling reluctantly as he leans to his mother and kisses her cheek in gratitude. He goes to the girl on the sofa who's now awake and confused. He wonders how should he touch her when he is suddenly reminded of his mother's advice.

"ーtreat her right."

And so, he reluctantly, yet also shyly, pulls her up in a bridal style, suprising the two women in the room. After bidding his loving mother "goodbye," he goes inside the portal and disappears.

The mother of immortals smiles, loving her third child even more for his polite manner. She decided that she doesn't need to worry this time as she focuses on her mission, which is to find a suitable spouse for each of her children. However, when the temperature in her room all of a sudden dropped drastically, she didn't expect that an unexpected visitor would suddenly appear out of nowhere in front of her. Her face drains of colors, fingers shaking when she sees the handsome man before her.