⚜ - S i x - ⚜ (yandere! f/m various x f. reader)

If there is any abnormal thing that (y/n) has experience in her entire life, it was that she was reincarnated in a novel after she died.

Apparently, being reincarnated as a character in a book isn't illogical enough, she even has her past memory intact after she was successfully squeezed out from her mother's womb.

Things finally get interesting when sixteen years after living as someone else in the book, (y/n) meets someone who shares the same fate as her but didn't know he actually reincarnated in a book.

"Since you know how things would turn out, what's your future plan?" That person had asked her once.

She beamed mischievously at his curiosity. "That's a good question. Hmm, well, let's see... I think that living peacefully is quite boring. That's why I decided to mess up with the plot, so that it would be more... unpredictable. "

True to her words, by that time, she had long successfully changed up the plot;

That boy who supposed to be the male lead of this novel?

He got blinded after she poisoned him with methanol.

Those twins who should have been the villains?

She's the cause of their father's addiction to drugs.

That supporting character who is the heroine's best friend in the future?

(Y/n) now was her savior after she helped her escaped her kidnapper by killing him.

The mob character that died in the prologue?

He's alive and kicking, all because she saved him.

That second male lead who would end up alone with a broken heart due to his feelings for the heroine?

She properly broke him first before he could be broke by the heroine.

(Y/n) extended her hand, caressing the cheek of the boy who shared the same fate as her as they ignored the envy they got from them.

"You know what, if there is one thing that I noticed from this novel, it is that the people in here, once you did a good deed to them in their most miserable state, they would repay you for a lifetime," she grinned, glancing at her dogs who were whining for her touch as well. "And all I did is to take advantage of that. "

That male lead who gone blind?

He is dependant on her, unaware that she's the culprit. She even receives love from his parents for selflessly taking care of him.

Those twins that were abused by their father?

One grown up twisted while the other had problems with his brain from the abused. However, they are forever grateful to her for giving them shelter from their abusive father.

That supporting character that witnessed a stranger killing a person for her?

Guilt consumed her at the thought of sweet innocent (y/n) staining her hand for her, promising herself that she would be the one staining her hands for (y/n) next time.

That boy who was saved?

He had amnesia and forgot who he was. In his state that resembles a white canvas, she successfully molded him into her most vicious yet also her most loyal dog.

That broken second male lead?

He lost his family, his dignity, and his pride. Desperate for salvation, he willingly sold his life to her. To him, she is his angel.

The person who shared the same fate as her pushed her hand away from his cheek, glaring at her with hatred-filled eyes.

"Trust me, karma will come to bite at you back," disgust can be detected in his tone.

Hearing that, (Y/n) simply hadn't care at that time, but years after that, she realized; what you give, you get back.

Facing the heroine who is equivalent to an angel, (Y/n) falls in love all over again, kissing the girl's smooth and delicate leg over repeatedly. She sighs blissfully, turning deaf to her dogs who are begging her to snap out of it.

"When I was lost in darkness, you were there to guide me out. You really are an angel. My salvation, " she kissed her leg again, rubbing it against her cheek. "I will forever be your follower. I can even die for you. "

"ーthe people in here, once you did a good deed to them in their most miserable state, they would repay you for a lifetime."

How laughable. Who would have ever thought that the thing (Y/n) spoke of at that time also applied to her just because she is also the people of this world?

♪ー

heroine's reaction at that time: let go of my leg, damn it! can't you see those followers of yours were glaring daggers at me?! wait, wait, wait! where dafuq do you think you're staining your saliva at?! shit. stop it. I'm straight! fuck you!